It's really....different.
Like, I love me some genghis tron, but i can't listen to this all the way through. It's not that its bad. Board up the house is a really good song. They just got so out of they ratatat groove (if anyone knows what im talking about) and they went into heavier stuff with metal and almost breakdownish stuff. I like the old genghis tron better
my friend told me this was good so ill check it out
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
i love both cds...but at the moment i'm almost inclined to say i enjoy the more ambient atmosphere (so to call it?) for this cd moreso then the other. They sound alot more mature for really subtle reasons...I cant really put my finger on it.

Both cds are fantastic though...you cant go wrong with either.
This albume ****ing kills.
i don't mean to seem like i care about material things. like a social status. i just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls.
Amazing. I don't like it as much as the old stuff though. Of course it took me a while to get into that one as well.
So I finally decided to check these guys out and wow I'm impressed. Their music is cool, I don't know how to describe it other than spazzattackelectronicacore. I've only listened to a few songs off Board Up The House, is there other stuff the same or different?
Awesome band.
Awesome album.
Awesome live show.
AWESOME LIGHT SHOW.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson