Page 1 of 2
Has died.
I don't know any of the details, I just got the message from his husband this morning, he's gone into work, I'll edit this later.
Ryan was only twenty years old...and it's my fault that he died because he was hiding something...terrible from his husband and then Jack asked me and I hinted at it and he figured it out. I love them both...very much.
So it's my fault...and I feel just horrible.

Sorry if no one cares, the pit is hardly the place for sappy little things like this, but I just wanted to post this in memory of Ryan.

EDIT-- Yerrr Ryan was a prostitute. He hid it from Jack and well...I hinted at it and Jack figured it out.
So that's why it's my fault.
♥xx♥

Last edited by [[It's Alex]] at Feb 5, 2008,
geeeez, sorry dude
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
sorry to be inconsiderate but ryan?? isnt that a guys name?

and that must suck but what was s/he hiding?

edit: nevermind

and dude that must suck bad i hat eit when you lose som one close to you/ everyone does
Quote by beetroot10
sorry to be inconsiderate but ryan?? isnt that a guys name?

and that must suck but what was s/he hiding?

what makes u think ryan is a girl ****head?.

my deepest condolences
Quote by Terrance_1_
his husband.... is that right?

Yes, they are homosexual, get that straight.
Quote by analord

dude i didn't think anyone could do that in a thread like this but you just made me rofl
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by analord

lol someone sig that

but seriously that sucks
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
R.I.P. Ryan. Only the good die young.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
Yes... What's so confusing? Get your homophobic heads out of the ****ing gutter and show some damn decency, assholes.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
Right, sorry I've confused some people, I honestly did not think it was that hard, but seeing as I'm half crying, maybe I'm just not thinking straight ¬¬

Ryan, my best friend died. He was married to Jack and they were a homosexual couple.
♥xx♥

sorry but, not to be inconsiderate but i dont understand why people come here share things like this with random strangers over the internet. tbh the first time i saw a thread like this a thought it was a hoax
Quote by Under_The_Oath
Yes... What's so confusing? Get your homophobic heads out of the ****ing gutter and show some damn decency, assholes.

I didn't see any homophobia.
I personally was also confused, im not homophobic though.

But that sucks, im sorry to hear.
I know this sounds bad but, I really want to know the secret.
Im not asking for it, just human curiousity. I don't expect an answer.

Anyway, sorry to hear. Surely it wasn't your entire fault.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
I guess it wouldn't hurt to put this out there, but...Ryan was a prostitute and he hid it from Jack.

Don't, any of you, ever hide things from your significant other and tell your friends but not the most important person in your life.
Don't do it.
♥xx♥

[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]I guess it wouldn't hurt to put this out there, but...Ryan was a prostitute and he hid it from Jack.

Don't, any of you, ever hide things from your significant other and tell your friends but not the most important person in your life.
Don't do it.

haha he was a freaking prostitute?!

you shouldn't have a significant other if you're a prostitute.

AIDS FTL!
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
I don't have any idea how he died yet, Jack didn't go into details, I'll know when he gets back from work. But it was most likely a suicide.
♥xx♥

Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
what was this terrible secret he was keeping?

prostitution...

could he been possibly murded?
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
Quote by SteveBeginner
prostitution...

could he been possibly murded?

No, it was most likely a suicide, that was how he was.
♥xx♥

[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]No, it was most likely a suicide, that was how he was.

but Jack was pissed off bc he was exposed to diseases and so he killed Ryan
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
Quote by stangconv
How the hell is he going into work after his husband killed himself???

TRUTH

i think this is a fake story OR that guy actually killed his husband and alex is an idiot
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
Look guys, i have no idea where Jack is atm, I have no idea what's happened, alreet? I only know that Ryan died so just...=/
♥xx♥

alex, you are looking FIIINE, by the way
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]Look guys, i have no idea where Jack is atm, I have no idea what's happened, alreet? I only know that Ryan died so just...=/

ok
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
It's not your fault dude, don't think that. You had no way of knowing what would happen, if you did you wouldn't have done it.

I'm really sorry to hear that.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
i have a theory on his death, maybe ryan had a bad ass super pimp who didnt take **** from his bitches and when jack found out ryan wanted to stop and told his pimp who then in return super pimp slapped him, and now his dead...maybe..
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]Right, sorry I've confused some people, I honestly did not think it was that hard, but seeing as I'm half crying, maybe I'm just not thinking straight ¬¬

Ryan, my best friend died. He was married to Jack and they were a homosexual couple.

are you gay? and i say good on them well i mean good on how they used to be

my dear condolences to you and your friends husband

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by SmellyGonnorhea
haha he was a freaking prostitute?!

you shouldn't have a significant other if you're a prostitute.

AIDS FTL!

The internet. Destroying your faith in humanity since 1988.

My deepest condolences for you, my friend. Ignore these people who seem unable to feel sympathy for their fellow human beings - just know that most of us are above that. I understand you need to tell people how you feel, and at least some of us will listen with a kind ear.
to all the people being inconsiderate here, could you all PLEASE go away. you can be mess around and crack jokes elsewhere. alex (i'm guessing that's your real name) just needs comfort and support right now, so please don't make te situation worse by thinking up these ridiculous ideas. so please, stop this now.

and to you alex, i really am sorry about what's happened, my condolences go out to you and anyone else who was involved with ryan and jack. i trust you can get through this, even though i don't know you. i know it's tough, i've lost people too, i know what it's like, but just keep pushing on and you'll persevere. i really am wishing the best to you and jack, you sound like really nice people hang in there, and again, my sincerest condolences
Page 1 of 2