I have this weird noise, alow me to describe it without confusing you...

You see, this is more clearly heard with distortion, no this is not the regular hum u get when having distortion...

Its at the bridge humbucker, whenever i press the part RIGHT BELOW THE SIXTH STRING (the metal pole thingy), its makes a loud hum noise, i mean really loud..even if i'm soloing on the 1st, 2nd & 3rd string and resting my palm on the above strings to mute em, i get tat hum, even the slightest pressure causes the sound, really bad wen i'm playin songs tat are slow and have long breaks and yada yada yada...

NOTE, its oni the part of the bridge humbucker right below the sixth string..the neck humbucker is fine, juz this bridge humbucker has this problem for about a couple of days now..

Could sum1 help me with this, appreciate the help guys/gals..
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
It's normal for that noise to happen. I think it sounds like your pickup needs lowering.
Quote by webbtje
It's normal for that noise to happen. I think it sounds like your pickup needs lowering.

Its already low, plus i've had this guitar for 2 years, its not normal..
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
I got confused when you said metal pole thingy. I don't know, it could be that your action needs adjusting? http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/tutorial7.htm Try out some of the adjustments shown in there and see if that helps like the string height and bridge adjustment tutorial.
My Band's Myspace

Quote by sizzlefizzle
when it comes to girls, the best thing to do is to just give up on trying to understand them.

cant live with 'em, cant live without certain parts of 'em.
^^, i mean the metal part which picks up the strings vibrations...its definately not the action by the way, the last time adjusted it was a year ago...i'll check out the site...by the way, its oni one part of the humbucker, below the sixth string which causes the noise..
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
Could be shielding issues.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Oh right I get you now! Hmm it might not be a problem with your guitar but the pickup. Maybe you could adjust the inotation for the sixth string so that its not hitting the pickup at all...Until you get it sorted out.

Edit: Or what he said lol ^
My Band's Myspace

Quote by sizzlefizzle
when it comes to girls, the best thing to do is to just give up on trying to understand them.

cant live with 'em, cant live without certain parts of 'em.
Shielding issues?? How do i make sure of tat??

Intonation..hmmmm, i'll give a try later, nethin else guys..??
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
Quote by DrKingKong
I got confused when you said metal pole thingy. I don't know, it could be that your action needs adjusting? http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/tutorial7.htm Try out some of the adjustments shown in there and see if that helps like the string height and bridge adjustment tutorial.

Thnx, but the site had nothing tat could help me...
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"