in the Imperial Academy Heist level, I need help stealing the tie fighter. how do I do it? by the way, where I'm at, it's night so the level is on the night time version.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

BAHAHAHAHHA
NNNNNEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD

i think oyu have to get 5 power crystals and then defeat lord krachenbach or something
Take it to the gaming thread.

EDIT:

Quote by thatguy333
BAHAHAHAHHA
NNNNNEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD

Mate, you're on the internet, posting on a forum about a game.

Stop being such a hairless little weiner.
Good old Star Wars..... By memory I think you need to shoot the pilot that's running around on the ground near it and then the icon should appear allowing you to steal the tie fighter. But it's ****....
theres a gaming thread? why wasnt i informed
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by rizo299
OMFG J00R HILLERIOUS LLLLOLLLOLLOLLOl

You do realise he doesn't understand sarcasm. He'll be following you for days now thinking you're his friend
There's a Rogue squadron TWO?
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by kurt_cobain9
in the Imperial Academy Heist level, I need help stealing the tie fighter. how do I do it? by the way, where I'm at, it's night so the level is on the night time version.

Stealing the TIE fighter is pretty hard, so you could always just adjust your Gamecube's clock to make it daytime and steal the Imperial shuttle instead.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
the level will alwayes be at night time. its just how it is. you use your ion cannons on those sensor things. aftre you get past that part, basicly just stay alive and folow yur compass and do waht it says