I want a pedal for my electric guitar. cuase it s my b day next week.
but i dont what i want.
price needs to be under $100 (Australian)
im lookin at maybe a distortion or wah pedal. behringer or a Danelectro - FAB.
Feedback, Advice? PLZ!
wat music do u play? u'd be able to get 2 behringer pedals for $100 aud but their not brilliant.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
you dont need a pedal, you need money for a new amp!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by Ferrarone
you dont need a pedal, you need money for a new amp!

yeah dude, a pedal isnt going to make you sound any better. get a new amp
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
haha ****, i just saw ur profile, get a new amp man.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I don't see an amp but it must be bad with all the people above me claiming so, ha
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Get a Roland Cube of some sort mate.
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
Quote by sirlimecat
I don't see an amp but it must be bad with all the people above me claiming so, ha

It's a Squier amp, it's not even a Fender Frontman.
^try to use the edit button and not triple post next time?

line 6 spider III won't be my first choice. or my second... it's probably my last choice.

for rock music and punk, crate palomino, peavey windsor (halfstack! yay!), peavey valveking, stuff like that comes to mind.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Save up for a Vox valvetronix series or a roland cube. Not that much more then you were gonna spend on pedals and will help your sound tons.
Spider IIIs are not very good at all, stay away from them unless you really like how it sounds.
Quote by ECistheBest
^try to use the edit button and not triple post next time?

line 6 spider III won't be my first choice. or my second... it's probably my last choice.

for rock music and punk, crate palomino, peavey windsor (halfstack! yay!), peavey valveking, stuff like that comes to mind.

listen to him, do not get any kind of SS amp as you´ll want to change it soon again! get valves!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
NEW amp, peavey windsor, awsome deal
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Hey man, Solid State Amps are alright when upgrading.. Tube amps can be relatively expensive and solid state amps can be very useful for just jammin or playing around. I've gone through countless solid state amps through my time playing, and I've never ENTIRELY regreted owning one. Theyve all been fun to play on, and I've spent MANY hours jammin, working on chops in front of a solid state. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the sound of tube, but with budgets and practicality, solid state have a LOT to offer. Especially when upgrading from the amp that you have at the moment. Hell some cats like Dime swore by solid state before he started using Kranks. It's up to you man, but look at it like this, you don't have to own your ultimate amp right now, going through gear is a journey, and I wouldn't be ashamed at all about solid states being part of that journey. They are very useful tools on your way to something better, which, in the end could possibly be another solid state. Depends on what you like man.

Also, with regards to Line 6 Spider amps. They are not as horrible as a lot of people make them out to be. They are fun to play on, have a broad range of sound, they just won't put out the quality that a lot of people appreciate. I used to have a Spider II and I loved playin on that thing. Not something I'd play with live, or record a whole lot with, but it was still great at gettin my chops out.
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator