just a short thread to let all UGers know that after a short ban and several months without a computer im back! not that i was ever missed in the first place! but anywayz
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
you are?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by sirlimecat
you are?

yes i am!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Now everyone laugh at his flawed signature.
Last edited by Grundy0 at Feb 5, 2008,
Who the hell are you? You've posted 22 times, do you really think you've been noticed?

Also, when you consider the fact that your sig will be on full view every time you post, I'd consider fixing it, or forever be a n00b.
Quote by webbtje
Who the hell are you? You've posted 22 times, do you really think you've been noticed?

Also, when you consider the fact that your sig will be on full view every time you post, I'd consider fixing it, or forever be a n00b.

I dont get why you guys bother branding people as noobs as far as this site goes its about the f***ing music more than the forums n s**t & the only people that brand other users as noob are only doing so to cover for their lame skills on the instrument itself!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
OMG BRO I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN? MONTHS?
JESUS MAN YOU LOOK SO MUCH BETTER! DID YOU LOVE WEIGHT OR SHAVE OR SOMETHING?

whoever you are
Not only is his sig broken, it is also quite ironic.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
Not only is his sig broken, it is also quite ironic.

Ooh harsh, I like it.
Quote by webbtje

only about 20 times mate...he took the additional 2 to start this thread off...

and go easy on him...everyone starts somewhere

and dude,start all over....and remember,don't get banned and start starting threads about coming back...simply because no one knows people that don't post..