I'm just curious what all of you guys think since most of you are into metal and play lead it should be interesting to see what all of you come up with.
Randall XL V2. Or an ENGL Power-/Fireball.

I'd stick with the Randall though.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Hmm I would say, Mesa Boogie Mark IV, Peavey 6505+, Peavey 5150, Peavey JSX, and any of the Mesa Boogie Rectifiers. Those aren't in any particular order though.
Peavey JSX, Mesa triple+dual rec, ENGL Powerball and the Peavey 6505+
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by ItWillDo
Randall XL V2. Or an ENGL Power-/Fireball.

I'd stick with the Randall though.

+1
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
I havn't heard or used these, but they sure set to be awesome...
Bogner Uberschall,
Solando SLO,
Framus Cobra,
Splawn Nitro,
ENGL savage SE.

(There are more, which are probably better than the ENGL, but I can't think of anything else atm.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
1. Diezel VH4
2. Soldano SLO
3. Bogner Uberschall
4. Laboga Mr. Hector
5. Soldano Avenger

And yes I've used all of them.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
From what I have personally heard, Mesa Mark IV or a ENGL SE are both great, if you want some sound clips of the Mark IV with a lead tone, listen to my guitar teacher, he recorded all those clips with his Mark IV...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flamethesouthpaw&search_type=

all those vids are by him.

and if you want clips of ENGL amps, go to www.rocksolidamps.com and click on "sound bytes" at the top of the page.
Equipment:

Ibanez RG1570
Ibanez SA160
B-52 At-100
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
ISP Decimator
Quote by Paradigm Shift
From what I have personally heard, Mesa Mark IV or a ENGL SE are both great, if you want some sound clips of the Mark IV with a lead tone, listen to my guitar teacher, he recorded all those clips with his Mark IV...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flamethesouthpaw&search_type=

all those vids are by him.

and if you want clips of ENGL amps, go to www.rocksolidamps.com and click on "sound bytes" at the top of the page.

Do you know what kind of pickups he has in his Ibanez?
^ He has 4 Ibanez RG1570's, 3 with original pickups, which he said sound pretty decent for stock pickups and his other one has EMG's in it. Also on one of his ibanez's he changed the body from bassword to mahogany but the body of that one is a dark-ish green color. I can find out exactly which EMG's he has if you want.

*edit* taking a look at the video's again I'm pretty sure all the vid's were recorded with the Ibanez's have stock pickups in them, since EMG's are fairly easy to see and those dont look like EMG's at all, the EMG's are probably in the Ibanez with the changed body which I dont think he has a clip off.
Equipment:

Ibanez RG1570
Ibanez SA160
B-52 At-100
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
ISP Decimator
Last edited by Paradigm Shift at Feb 5, 2008,
Quote by Paradigm Shift
^ He has 4 Ibanez RG1570's, 3 with original pickups, which he said sound pretty decent for stock pickups and his other one has EMG's in it. Also on one of his ibanez's he changed the body from bassword to mahogony but the body of that one is a dark-ish green color. I can find out exactly which EMG's he has if you want.

Thanks I was just wondering as far as what passives he used cause I'm a lefty to and have the same guitar.
Quote by Osiris77
Thanks I was just wondering as far as what passives he used cause I'm a lefty to and have the same guitar.

Yea no problem, if you have any really specific questions I see him every monday so I can ask him then if you'd like and message you back.
Equipment:

Ibanez RG1570
Ibanez SA160
B-52 At-100
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
ISP Decimator