This thread is may be lame and "famous" may be vague for some but...

On my internship I had the opportunity to work on a film in Mexico. I was able to meet and even have a conversation and breakfast with Cheech Marin.... better known as just Cheech from Cheech and Chong. I also met quite a few other B actors mostly kids who did alot of voice overs for Disney movies and also a kid who is on Hannah Montanna(sp?).

On a seperate occassion I also met Vern Troyer(sp?). aka mini-me. It was akward when I shook his hand, so small...

Nothing too impressive but it was fun a fun and exciting part of my life.

Who have you met?
Current Gear

ESP Ltd EC 1000
Schecter C1 FR

Jackson Dinky
Crap Acoustic
Crate Excalibur GX2200H
4x12cab
I met Lou Graham from Foreigner. He goes to my friend's church.

Oh, and this has already been done.
I met Renee Zellweger when she was still a model and living with Jim Carrey in hollywood when I was around 8.
I also met Albert Lee at my local music store.
hue
Last edited by sock_demon at Feb 5, 2008,
Vince Vaughn
Rowan Atkinson
All cast members of friends
Ricky Gervais

and quite a bit more.
Dave Grohl, Richard Hammond and Simon Pegg plus Josh Lewsey, Joe Worsley and Matthew Tait from the England Rugby Team
EH...I'll try and list them...

John Sinclair (Ozzy Osbournes keyboardist. Jammed with him live)

Eddie Guerreo(?) (Met him when a few friends and me went to see a Live WWF thingymabob. He was a twat)

Princess Diana (Met when I was 7 and she opened a facility where I live. From what I can remember, I was very shy but she chatted to my mum for about 5 minutes)

Chris Benoit (Same wrestling thing as earlier, but all I got off him was an autograph. He didn't even reply when i said "Hello" just took the ticket off my hand and signed it, ignorant bastard)

Noel Gallagher (Got him to sign an Oasis CD I'd just bought. I think it was at a Virgin store in London when I was on holiday)

Simon Gallup (I didn't know who he was at the time, but my dad spoke to him at the Airport)

And a few other "celebrities" like the fat guy "Winston" from "Still Game" and Some twat from Big Brother, although that's hardly a celebraty
I met Robin Williams when I was in Florida... he was doing some promotional thing at the Tower of Terror, of all places... he was a nice guy but his publicist was a biatch.

Also met the band Switchfoot while they were filming a video in California. My girlfriend was more excited than I was, but w/e... kind of cool.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Bruce Dickinson, The bassist from Deathstars, Warlord Nygard (Turisas) and a few others
ohai little sig.
Quote by $Guitarist$
I met Lou Graham from Foreigner. He goes to my friend's church.

Oh, and this has already been done.

I met all the guys in Foreigner last august when they were touring with styx and def leppard. Granted Mick Jones is the only original member, but it was still cool to be brought back stage by Tom Gimbel and tower over Jason Bonham- he's such a little man

Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
I've met Steve Yzerman at a local hockey game after his jersey retirement in detroit. He came up to the suit where I was, and I shook his hand, said a few words and got an autograph from him and a picture. It was cool.

He is a famous Detroit Red Wings Hockey player by the way.
Lewis Black, an extremely angry comedian, but a nice man to talk to.
John McGinley (Dr. Cox ), probably the nicest person I've ever met, celebrity or otherwise.
Chevy Chase, a huge prick.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Wow, I envy you guys. I once met Jason Mraz and his band, and got interviewed for a review of his band. It was quite excellent.

Except that no one knows who the hell he is.

I also live near Carlos Santana, and I may or may not meet him.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
DARTH VADER!

It was David Prowse who played him, but didn't do the voice.
He was playing the Green Cross Code man at the time

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
The Wildhearts. (Not massively famous..)

I nearly shat myself when i shook hands with Ginger.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Use the search bar, already been done. Oh, and Jeremy McGrath.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

^yeah i did use the search bar, how many superegoed teenagers are on UG and try to feel a bit of self confidence by trying to tell people what to do over the internet? Their e-penises seem to be a form of compensation for something, maybe even their playing abilities. Im not thrashing you personally vallenic but your comment just finally made me say something. People love to sit on these forums just for the chance to attack thread starters and come off as know-it-alls. Its just reallly rediculous sometimes.
Current Gear

ESP Ltd EC 1000
Schecter C1 FR

Jackson Dinky
Crap Acoustic
Crate Excalibur GX2200H
4x12cab
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']The Wildhearts. (Not massively famous..)

I nearly shat myself when i shook hands with Ginger.
Awesome, you met Ginger

How was he? Cause I've heard he can be a bit of a dick at times.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
I faked being sick to avoid meeting Tom Jones.

I accidentally missed out on meeting Wet Wet Wet, almost met whatshisface from The Mighty Boosh, might probably not get to meet Satch/Pablo Gilberto and possibly Radiohead in the future.

So... yeah...
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I met alot of wrestlers. I saw Al Snow at carry town center mall getting his ear peirced. No one noticed but me and my mom. I was 9 though.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
amy lee, many many many times

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

P Diddy, Puff Daddy, Puff, Diddy, Puffy, Sean John, Won Ton, John Juan.
WTF do they call him nowadays?
Quote by Jerry.thewise
This has to be the funniest thing I've seen on the pit this month

Quote by HunterRiggs10
Nothing on the interwebz wins that hard.

Quote by supralightning
+10 for TS

Quote by B. Heath
that post was Full OF WIN!!1!1

I'm not actually funny...
Quote by Lettherebeshred
^yeah i did use the search bar, how many superegoed teenagers are on UG and try to feel a bit of self confidence by trying to tell people what to do over the internet? Their e-penises seem to be a form of compensation for something, maybe even their playing abilities. Im not thrashing you personally vallenic but your comment just finally made me say something. People love to sit on these forums just for the chance to attack thread starters and come off as know-it-alls. Its just reallly rediculous sometimes.

Hey, i wasn't trying to be a jackass, I was just sayin it. I wasn't attacking you either, so there's no need to be all evil about it, i was just trying to make a point.
EDIT: I apologize.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

i bumped this so i could brag
jackson browne, saturday night!
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I met Tim Curry, Hank Azaria, Paul Reed Smith, and probably a few more that I can't remember.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.