I woke up today with the same feeling I've had for a couple of days now.

Behind back of my teeth, where the last left & right teeth are, it feels like something is protruding from the gums. And when shut my mouth, it's like the up and down gums rub together, and it hurts a little.

Does this mean my wisdom teeth are coming up? Don't they need to be removed in a surgery?
You should remove them even if you don't feel pain. They're often pretty problematic in the future anyway.
Oppression, quiet and Repressed
Swept under the seams
the bed of the acquiesced
where we sleep, insomniac dreams
Quote by revan1013
You should remove them even if you don't feel pain. They're often pretty problematic in the future anyway.

What's the removal like then? I fucking hate surgeries.
Yes your wisdom teeth are coming in, you should get them taken out aswell. I am acutally getting mine taken out on the 11th. From what I know they put you asleep, cut your gums open and remove them. Should be fun when I wake up after the operation.
They sometimes do surgery, sometimes pulling, depends if the teeth are fully out yet.
Oppression, quiet and Repressed
Swept under the seams
the bed of the acquiesced
where we sleep, insomniac dreams
Quote by revan1013
They sometimes do surgery, sometimes pulling, depends if the teeth are fully out yet.

I was wondering, should I wait and see whereto this develops, or go to the doctor this week? Can they be removed at this point?

Oh, and are they supposed to come only to your lower/upper jaw, or both?
Yes, it COULD screw up your mouth if you don't remove them.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

As long as you take good care of them , you shouldn't worry about it.
I know many people that have had them the whole life without any problems.
I'm talkin 50+ old people.
Not everyone needs to get them removed.

But yeah, mine are doing the same thing. Just make sure you brush around them really good because when mine get swollen sometimes food gets caught in the gum and it gets kind of infected.

All of my friends that have had the surgery said its horrible. Especially afterwards because you have a hole in your gums of course and you can get this thing called "dry socket" and its terrible pain if it happens.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
surgery is no big deal, i barely remember most of it
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
I had all 4 taken out in an hour and a half, didn't feel a thing, but I was sore for maybe 3 days afterwards. No biggie. Take em out though, I had mine taken out because they were making my front teeth crop together.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I had mine out and it was fkn tortue. Although I think that's cause mine were fuucked anmd they had to cut away some of the jaw bone. Wasn't fun, definitely craved a good steak. Pain went away after about 12 days.
Sorry off topic but how why do wisdom teeth need to be removed. Thats what i dont understand and saying "It messes you up" isn't explaining either. Sorry just wanted to know thanks.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by MetallicGod07
Sorry off topic but how why do wisdom teeth need to be removed. Thats what i dont understand and saying "It messes you up" isn't explaining either. Sorry just wanted to know thanks.

Well, I'm guessing that like The Leader said, they could mess up your teeth by pushing them together too much, 'cropping up'. And they could get infected unless taken care of, like Nebiru said.
They're probably called wisdom teeth because:

A) They give you +2 wisdom
B) They come with getting older, like wisdom

Last week mine started to "act up". I had problems eating because it hurt but for some reason it's all better now.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
They mess up your mouth by pushin the teeth in your jaw farther away from them, creating the cropped up teeth. If you take them out, that won't happen.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
They mess up your mouth by pushin the teeth in your jaw farther away from them, creating the cropped up teeth. If you take them out, that won't happen.

Yeah. I've a fairly good line of teeth, never needed any work. Hope those buggers don't start to threaten it.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Well, I'm guessing that like The Leader said, they could mess up your teeth by pushing them together too much, 'cropping up'. And they could get infected unless taken care of, like Nebiru said.oh thanks. Would you like some cake?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
I need to get mine removed as well cause my back right one has just started coming up
IF YOU DONT CHEW BIG RED THEN #$*@ YOU!!
I was born without wisdom teeth (meaning I will not get them). No surgery for me.
Fender Showmaster
76 Epiphone Riviera
SX LTD2
Ibanez Rg 7421 w/ Breed's
Line 6 Flextone 3
Presonus Firebox
Studio Projects B1 Condensor
M-Audio Studiopro 3 Desktop Monitors
Macbook 2.1 Ghz w/ 4gb Ram
Logic Express
Garage Band
dont worry, the surgery isn't that bad. i had mine out last year, they put you under, you wake up and life is beautiful for a little while. after that it starts to suck you get really bad soreness for like a week and your face looks all puffy. you ll want to hide in your room for a while. i would stay away from liquids like milk. be careful what you eat cuz it will fall into the holes where your teeth used to be
oh and one more thing, freeze a bag of peas and use it like an ice pack. in my experience, the pain came in waves so when it hurt, i would just put the frozen bag on my jaw and it helped more than the vicadin i thought
I hate that stuff they give you to make you sleepy, I talked to the dentist about this film I saw about crack*****s and sexual experiences. My mum was in the room.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410