Hey guys, I have a Schecter C1-Hellraiser no trem and I'm not totally sure yet, but I might want to trade it for something more versatile and less "Metal" :P. I'm not really sure how versatile the Schecter even is with the EMG 81/85 set because it's the only guitar i've ever really played. My main styles are just like alternative (Powerchords fun stuff heh.) Rock, Pop rock (The popular tunes I guess). Green Day, Blink 182 stuff like that. Not much heavy stuff in there :P.

So what could I get for this, or suggest me a pickup change possibly?

Thanks.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Mn, Usa.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

up..

Use the neck pickup and roll back a lot on the volume (obviously have to turn up the volume on the amp) and you can get some decent cleans. Or leave the volume up and get kinda of a Metallica-y clean. It's not the MOST versatile guitar, but it is not strictly for metal. I have heard that the EMG 69 (I think it's the 69, but don't quote me on that... maybe someone else can tell if I'm right or name the one I'm thinking of?) is a good pickup for cleans, and I've heard a lot of good about the SD Blackouts.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
you might be thinking of Emg 89's
hows that helraiser treating you atreyu?
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
89 and 60 does better cleans.

the 89 is coil tappable
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
The 60 is the one I was thinking of. And I'm loving the Hellraiser but I've kinda got an itch for the new EVH Wolfgang when it comes out.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.