I was sitting in Math today, and I had finished my work. I was listening to all the talking around me, and I heard a girl in front of me say something so bratty and annoying, I wished to punch her in the mouth.

"I only love my Mom for the $300 she gives me every week, that fucking bitch. She has no right to call me a brat!"

How can somebody be so spoiled and bratty?

/rant
Hit her, rape her, then rob her limp exhausted body.

I know someone like that, he's probably the most hated person around these parts.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Good fortune and money = brattiness from my experience.

I earned everything I own, so I know nothing comes for free. Something I thank my parents for. Whereas these kids get everything they want for no work at all, therefore they get used to it and get pissy when they don't get what they want.
slap her...end of...
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
youve been alive more than 3 years and you arent immune to peoples bratty-ness by now?

****t i was ****ing immune by like age 7 when i went to a private school
seriously wtf is wrong with peple these days
especially alot of teenagers
their brains function in such maginificent ways
sometimes you wish theres this dude like spiderman but instead he kills these fukn brats
goddamned
Look on the bright side - you will get a decent job because you know you have to work hard and earn things fairly. She will probably bitch at every job interview she will ever have and will end up working in McDonalds. As the cleaner. =D
Me and my friends make knives from rulers in class. It's fun, you should try it sometime.
Quote by Aleene
Me and my friends make knives from rulers in class. It's fun, you should try it sometime.

Aleene wins thread

I have this problem too, I live in the Beverly Hills of the Netherlands, and where I get 20 euros per month, some get 200 per month. I have also become immune for it.

Quote by rabidguitarist
Hit her, rape her, then rob her limp exhausted body.

I know someone like that, he's probably the most hated person around these parts.

Same here, dude. There's this queeny camp guy who managed to lose all his friends (myself included) since coming to University by basically being a douchebag.

One of his finest moments was when he told my flatmate that if he had to choose between living with his mum or dad, he'd choose his dad cos he's rich and gives him loads of money.