Hi everyone,

I've just been told that the UK Randall supplier has no more RG50TC's left.
The shop has told me that they are being replaced by the RG50+. Google yields no info on this new amp.

Has anyone heard of this new randall? is it still an all tube amp?
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Randall website itself yeilds no information on it either...I call BS on it!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Fishy, wasn't it you that had the RG50TC, then took it back, and received a slightly different, newer one? Or am I getting confused with someone else?

I'm sure someone got a 'new' version of a RG50TC that was slightly different. I'm assuming the newer one is the RG50+ ...
Yea that was me.

I reckon the new ones (like the one that broke down on me) are being revised again because they were so unreliable.

The new version probably isnt out yet, as the shop is expecting it it 3 weeks.

Just wondering if anyone has heard of the new specs? I hope Randall fixes it well.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

meh
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Just got an email saying this amps has arrived at the shop's warehouse, yet Google still yields nothing?!?!?!

I guess I'll just have to wait and see, ill keep this updated though.
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

Ah well, I've heard that the Randall solid states are better than the RG50TC since they have MOSFETs.
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

Im just going to hope that the RG50+ is in fact a tube amp, and that it is an improvement on the 50TC
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

Quote by FischmungaXTR

Im just going to hope that the RG50+ is in fact a tube amp, and that it is an improvement on the 50TC

Hope so. The TC in RG50TC actually means Tube Combo (there's a RG50TH I think which is Tube Head).
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.