Well I work at a hosptial, and I am ****in bored out of my mind. I like workin nights cause I can stay up better, but there is **** to do. I ve been reading threads on the site all night. Still got 3 and a half hours left. Holy crap Im totally going to need a beer after this night rather after every night this week. Did have a good weekend the beer wall me and my friends are makin is coming a long very well just a couple more rows until it hits the ceiling. Dont know what we are going to when its done, I guess upgrade. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do to not be bored. And Ive already wacked it today so I need something else.
hmm...bring a guitar to work, or take an online course or somethin. or like take a small portable instrument to work to play, like a ukelele
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
I was gonna say, go find ya a hot co-worker and have some fun. But you already said you wacked it so.... lol.
Maybe you should...work?
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
talk to people who are having comas, you might wake them up. when they wake up tell them that their dead and theyre in heaven/hell (whichever you prefer)thats always fun
Im in the military bro I cant bring instruments to work. There is no hot girls here. And I ve been drunk the past 3 days thats why my grammar is ****ed. Nothing to do on night shift either did all my checks. Yea those online courses are starting to sound a little bit better everyday.
O ok, we didn't hear the military part at first. Yea, your out of luck, just keep posting on here I guess...
Yea thats what Ima do........hahaha anyone else here in the military or am the only loser?
Quote by Pendulum
Yea thats what Ima do........hahaha anyone else here in the military or am the only loser?

loser, fighting for your country is so out of fashion now
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
loser, fighting for your country is so out of fashion now

If you're going to be an asshat about it, why don't you go and join the army...?
psykopoo:
moron, spelt paedofile wrong
Quote by broken circle
If you're going to be an asshat about it, why don't you go and join the army...?

lmao was a joke man
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Pendulum
And Ive already wacked it today so I need something else.

Whatever you do, don't get caught doing it whilst you're working
Yea this thread I started sucks......sorry bros but I am just that bored and now i have 2 and a half hours left
woo i'm bored at school!!!!
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Call in and bomb threat the hospital....

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
^^^ haha that would be the dumbest **** i ever done id go to the brig for that before i could say **** a duck
do some work. my gran's in hospital atm and the staff are rushed off their feet, they need all the help they can get.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy