So i've decided i want to get a decent guitar for punk and rockabilly (ESP X-tone PC-1V Paramount with Bigsby) but still wanna be able to thrash with it... here is the url for the guitar...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-PC1V-Paramount-with-Bigsby?sku=516695

I know the Duncans will probably pull it off, but i was thinking of either tossing in a set of EMG 81/85s in there, or maybe just a Duncan Dimebucker for the bridge...

Any suggestions?
Keep Rokkin Owteh Mates! Rally-O!
I wouldn't recommend it. Try it out with higher gain with the stock Duncans and see how it sounds. If it sounds terrible then a pickup change wouldn't make a big difference. And I wouldn't recommend a Dimebucker for anything.
Semi-hollow guitars tend to produce massive feedback on high gain settings, so I would not recommend it, but if it sounds ok at high gain and volume then go for it
ohai little sig.
Feedback was one of my big concerns too, but versatility would be nice. i might have to leave the metal work to my sg...
Keep Rokkin Owteh Mates! Rally-O!
Quote by Demonikk
Semi-hollow guitars tend to produce massive feedback on high gain settings, so I would not recommend it, but if it sounds ok at high gain and volume then go for it

+1

and the feedback issues get even wors with higher output pickups.
Not taking any online orders.
Maybe you should bring your amp to the guitar store and try it out, see how much if feedbacks?
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Feedback could be a concern depending on what you mean by "Thrash with it" if you're planning on Death Metal type of gain, then it would never work, but Malcom Young of AC/DC used hollow bodies and that's a real good rhythm crunch without feedback.
I play a lot of high gain/ high volume music with my Gretsch Streamliner re-issue, and it's got singlecoil DeArmond PU's in it....

Hollowbodies feedback alot because the tops vibrate from air movement.
Taping up the soundholes will make a BIG difference in how much feedback you get, since you're stopping the airflow.