I remember seeing a picture of what I strongly remember being a new ESP/LTD guitar, it was probably one of the MH's or a Horizon, chrome hardware and zebra humbuckers.

I'm pretty sure it was released at NAMM but I can't find any pictures of it, but it was with a blue flame top, and unlike most ESPs, i don't recall it having the model name on the twelfth fret.

If anyone can get me a link for this, then I'd really appreciate it.
Funny words.
its not exactally what your looking for, but it should help

http://www.espguitars.com/08models/index.html

EDIT: i was too late
Last edited by lp_dude_2 at Feb 5, 2008,
I dunno, I was sure it was an ESP but nothing on there looks quite like it, no chrome hardware and zebra pickups there, it might not have been an ESP, does just the description of the guitar ring any bells for any new guitars?
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
WINNER.

Thank you, good sir.

No problem. Although I'm not so sure just how "new" it really is. I remember a BUNCH of pictures of ESPs that had already been released were posted somewhere as all '08 models, such as the SV-FR.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
No problem. Although I'm not so sure just how "new" it really is. I remember a BUNCH of pictures of ESPs that had already been released were posted somewhere as all '08 models, such as the SV-FR.

Nah I don't think it's new, but I remember it being posted in a NAMM thread, so I presumed it was.
Funny words.
nice guitar. thats actually one of the older horizons, you can tell by the head stock. its that rounded point unlike the new ones that look like someone took a bite out of the head stock