Since people are complaining about a new guitar hero thread every week here's a guitar hero thread to end all other guitar hero threads.
definately beat it on expert...but only once and have never wanted to try it again
my music....so check it out

www.myspace.com/copperchild
Quote by demonsheep
Well..
I have friends, i dont need Guitar hero..

I was waiting for that one :P:
TBH, I finished the 2nd one on Medium - Hard and expert just ain't fun to me, really. I'd buy them just for silly fun, but tbh I don't have a console or a TV, and I really cba'd to spend that much for a party piece. At least they released the 3rd one for PC, so I might well take advantage. Its' just silly fun, unless you really wanna make it a serious game. ANd it does have a decent sense of humour as well, but I'm hardly going to belive I can get a record contract for mastering a 4-buttoned piece of plastic, thank you kindly.
Good games are good fun, and thats' what it is - a good game.
Edit: jesus christ on a polar ice-cap themed stag night, that was a long rant. Sorry all
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Rock Band is pretty sweet too, but if you're more into just the guitar, then guitar hero.
Camilla Choads.
I agree guitar hero is just a game to kill time and one that kind of requires no thought, the only reason why you see 4 or 5 stars on songs on expert or hard mode in my game is either because they're really easy or I like the song and played it a bunch of times and the only reason why dragonforce is completed on my game is cuz I used the no fail cheat mainly because there's no way in hell im passing the song or wasting time passing it the honest way
Rock Band>Guitar Hero

But don't worry, I still like Guitar Hero. Don't flame me...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I'm waiting for them to put out a 'Guitar Hero - greatest Hits' - dragon force as the final song with freebird as the encore... Actually, for you expert players, thats a scary thought, so I'll shut it
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United