ok still on my amp quest and have up to £300 but the lower than that the better
i play a squier strat and play maney classic rock/punk
anything from led zep to the clash
need help!

thanks
i tried it out i think and it wasnt that great
from what ive tried fender has crappy distortion but great reverb but that's not exactly for me although i like reverb i still like some heavy gain so dont get it
Vox is pretty good and other people said that they're good for classic rock kinda stuff
check em' out
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
Laney VC30 is the answer to your problems! get like a, they have different versions (how many speakers and size) Im sure you could find a Laney VC30 112 in your price range, GET IT GET IT GET IT!
/CENTER]
I tried the frontman 25r and it was possibly the worst sounding amp i had ever played through. Worse than my watson.
My Stuff!

Yamaha Pacifica 112
Vintage V400-12 Solid Top 12 STRING!!!!!
Yamaha F-310
Yamaha FD02 Solid Top
Orange crush 10
Watson XL15
Zoom G2
Encore PK40

Saxophone: Jupiter somethin or other
i doubt youll get a vc30 for 180 quid, they do a cheaper tube amp tho i think LC 15 its called, meant to be good and is in that kinda price range
PRS Custom 22
Fender American Stratocaster
Fender Road Worn Telecaster
Fairclough Sky Accoustic

Laney VC15-110
Roland MicroCube
If it is grey cloth frt and actually says frontman on it Stay Away!!!!!!!
The newer ones are all black cloth frt and only says fm212r on the front the speaker has a green sticker on the back... those ones are good
Still not as good as a tube amp but they do sound nice.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
you can get a laney vc30 for £300 on gak. i'd consider that.

if you can't stretch to that, you could maybe pick up a peavey valveking for £280 or so. but i think the laney is better aimed at the tones you want.

a grainger blues twin (in sound control) might be worth a try too. again, £300.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?