sweetwater.com

music123.com

sweet water is better. i didnt check but i could almost guarentee sweetwater will have it.
id say thats pretty insanely nice tbh
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
If you finished rounding the corners off it'd look better. but nice buy dude! i've not played one of them but that's got great specs and excellent value for money. anyone know how that tremolo is?
Quote by the agony scene
not the most beautiful guitar by any means but each to their own
not sure if they stock it but www.gearhounds.com i ordered from them and they were great.
i live in the uk btw

That guitar is so many layers of beautiful I can hardly take bear to watch.
Gear:
Taylor 810CE Brazilian Rosewood & Cedar
Fender Fat Strat
ESP M1000 (EMG81/85)
Mesa/Boogie F50
MI Audio Boost n Buff
RMC Wizard Wah
Analogman Mini BiComp
Analogman Chorus w/toggle
Boss DD6
Boss BR600
so music123 will give me $100 dollars off so i think ill go with that.... but there out of stock to i think...
Im thinking its a LFR, for that price, but if its a OFR, im all over it (wich i doubt)
Checked the pic, it is LFR *tear*
Anywho, anyone got any feedback on esp's lfr?
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by PissedOffGerman
so music123 will give me $100 dollars off so i think ill go with that.... but there out of stock to i think...

music123.com and musiciansfriend.com (and guitar center and a couple of others) are owned by the same company.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
sweetwater.com is awesome. their customer support is just crushing. free shipping for most orders too.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
crap. at music123 they wont have any in stock til 03/07/08... is there any other sites that could give me a $100 discount that would have it sooner?