i got a flying v epiphone bass last year and ive been trwling the internet looking for another one, but i can't find another gold bodied one. is this like the only one or what???
pics plz
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
How do you know the gold body has original finish? One could ask "who'd refinish and Epiphone?" but if you're... determined enough to own one, why not?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
its definatly original finish, i bought it almost mint of ma mates bro

ill get pics sooon

it could be a 1958 one...but it was made in 2003??
reissue?

could have been a special order if epiphone do them...

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
I think smb is right, I do recall seeing some basses along those lines on their site once.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Like this? Is this what you mean by Gold?

Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
Like this? Is this what you mean by Gold?

chyea but you can see the wood grain thorough it
Yeah, that's supposed to have wood grain. It's the only bass pic I could find.

Anyway, that's a Korina 1958 Flying V Bass reissue. I can't find much info on it so it could be rare. That said, it's a chinese-made bass, so don't really expect it to be worth much.
Quote by Cody_Grey102