so, does pooping in public restrooms bug anyone else. The worst is when there are like 19 stalls open and someone decides to take the one next to you, obviously they are doing it just to piss me off. Or when you have to go and every one of the toilets is absolutely disgusting.
I only take a dump in public restrooms if I'm about to crap my pants.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
i Stay away from public restrooms and wait untill iam home,urgh cant do No2 on public restrooms.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by metal4life592

same. otherwise, why risk the ass- cooties?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
same. otherwise, why risk the ass- cooties?

I tp the seat everytime for that very reason, who knows how disgusting the person who just used the seat is.
I never do it. I once spent 1 week in Alabama and I could never find a decent toilet. So I just held it in. Needless to say when I got home I took the biggest load known to man. It must have been 14 courics big.
When the locks are all bust so you have to perch on the seat with your feet up against the door.

I mean FFS!

Quote by farcry
I tp the seat everytime for that very reason, who knows how disgusting the person who just used the seat is.

If the toilets are really nasty, I usually just use the "hover" technique and get it over with as quickly as I can.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I pull the best pranks in public restrooms. Suppose I'm doing my business, and another chap is in the stall next to me, I usually do this one.

First, I hit my phones ringtone to make it sound like its ringing, then I loudly have the following one sided conversation:

"Hello?'
'Hey, hows it going? Listen, could you call me back, I'm taking a ****.'
'I don't know, I've been here about 10 minutes now.'
'Hang on, I'll check...Yep, its definitely longer than 8 inches.'
'Sure, I'll take a picture of it before I flush it.'
'Well, you can't really tell the length that well, its coiled up.'
'Ok.'
'Uh-huh.'
'Sure, I'll call you later.'
'Bye, Mom!'"
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I have to poop whenever i have to cos i got IBS.
And i'm a dude.

Quote by The Leader
I pull the best pranks in public restrooms. Suppose I'm doing my business, and another chap is in the stall next to me, I usually do this one.

First, I hit my phones ringtone to make it sound like its ringing, then I loudly have the following one sided conversation:

"Hello?'
'Ok.'
'Uh-huh.'
'Bye, Mom!'"

You get 200 Brownie Points for pure, unadultered humour.
the absolute worst is if water splooshes up and hits you in the butt. It's like... great I just got aids and herpes.
If I need a ****, I'll do it, but I stand up and crouch to do it. That way may arse never touches the piss stained seat.

Once I was taking a piss in the loos at Liverpool st station in London and a policeman comes in and busts two gay guys who were bumming in one of the cubicles. Awkward.
My cousin's forman was on a construction site and used a porta potty and somehow got crabs in his ass hairs
Festival toilets. Hole into a collective trough which you can smell a mile off, and the sight of it along is enough to make your stomach turn.

*shudder*

Didn't take a turd for 3 days.
Quote by The Leader

"Hello?'
'Ok.'
'Uh-huh.'
'Bye, Mom!'"

I'm definitely doing that next time lmao.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by metal4life592

+1
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

I'm not really worried 'bout it. As long as I wipe the seat and then lay down tp, I feel pretty secure. I don't think you can catch STDs from sitting on a toilet seat cuz' most germs don't live that long without a host.

I'm more worried 'bout making sure I wipe my arse correctly. If you didn't know, it's towards the back, not towards your balls.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Ahh, well I used to never ever do it - but now I live in a university residence, and i'm left with not freakin' choice.