Page 1 of 4
Ok, since thinking about buying a Glock stirred up so many of us gun owners, figured why not make a thread to post pics and talk about the guns we own.

ANTI-GUNNERS: Either stay the **** out, or STFU.

Well, post away.....
You know whos got hands? The devil, and he uses 'em for holding; Preacher from Dewey Cox.
don't own one, but i use one quite frequently, the C7, or M16, and also the C2 Howitzer. I dare anyone to say they've fired a more powerful and awe inspiring gun than that.
I have a water gun. It only fire 3 shots because its a little prank gun. Thats as close to guns as i can get.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Hmm, I got a Bereta 9mm, it isn't officially mine, since I'm not of a legal age yet, but its waiting for me when I'll finish my army service.

Speaking of that, in 1.5 years I'm gonna join the army, plenty of weaponry there .
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Got a bunch.

Top four:
GP WASR-10 (Rmoanian AK-47/AKMS clone)
CETME
XM-15 (based on the M4)
XM-15 (based on the M-16)

Handguns:
SA GI 1911
P-38
Tarus PT-101
Nagant Revolver (1939)

Left to right:
Hi-Piont 995
Mossburg 500 w/ ATI top folder
Savage Mark II
Anschutz Achiever ST
M1 Carbine (1943)
No.1 MK.III Enfield (1943)
Styer M95 (1929)
M1 Garand (1944)
Mosin Nagant M44 (1944)
Yugoslavian SKS
Mosin Nagant 1891/30 (1943)
Polish AZ Mauser (1936)
Yugoslavian M48
Swiss K-31 (1952)
Last edited by -Wolverine- at Feb 5, 2008,
I want an antique gun just for show but Id be buying it in Holland to bring home to England so would I be able to get it through customs if its in my suitcase and would it be illegal?
before i post this yeah i got brainwashed by some presentation we had to watch about crime
guns just for collecting or ornamental or sport purposes are great
anyhting else sucks especially carrying it for self defense since they will just land you in more trouble and possibly kill innocent people.
anyway on a slightly more positive thought
my uncles gotta pretty decent collection
a lee enfield rifle
an m1 garrand if im not mistaken
a PPSH you know those russian ones
MP40
a MG34! i got an erection when i saw that........well not really but it was cool
a luger
a revolver of some sort (cant remember what)
an assortment of helmets from WWII and the gulf war
and the icing on the cake, a pretty big vickers machine gun, god knows how he managed to get that up the stairs.
i would have put pics up but sadly the last time i saw them was when i was about 8 or 9!
so maybe next time
Quote by MetallicGod07
I have a water gun. It only fire 3 shots because its a little prank gun. Thats as close to guns as i can get.

Then dont post here.
You know whos got hands? The devil, and he uses 'em for holding; Preacher from Dewey Cox.
Maybe I wasnt clear enough. If you dont have guns, or just bb guns, DONT POST. Dont waste our time. Or if you dont like guns, I dont want to hear you stupid ****.
Man, I would love an M1 Garand rifle.

Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
How often does everyone go shooting? I went shooting my new glock 17 on Saturday and went through about 40$ of bullets in like three hours.

I'd go shooting every weekend if I was able to buy my 9mm bullets in bulk.
I wish it wasn't harder than a priests cock at a playground to get guns in Canada. I'd love to get a Glock or a Kahr 9mm. I also want to start collecting rifles, but as I said it's near impossible to get your hands on a decent gun right now and when you do, it's so restricted you can barely shoot the thing without needing 10 different licences.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
I believe I own 5 shotguns, 3 12 gauge 2 20 gauge. 5 Rifles, .243, 7.Mag, 30-06, .308, .270. about 3 bows, shitton of BB Guns and 22's. We have more but I dont recall what all. Nothing major, but shit dies and we get fed.

and TS, thanks for not including the liberals to comment

The only time I ever shoot is when hunting, ive never been to a range or anything. Id love to go and shoot, because nothings better IMO than shooting a gun.

EDIT: wolverine... thats the most beautiful thing ive ever seen on UG
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Feb 5, 2008,
We have some nice guns. Nothing crazy, just a .357, .45 pistol, 30-06, 12 + 20 gauge Shotguns, and my baby is my SKS.

Nice collection, Wolverine.

Im jealous
Gotta .22 Smith and Wessen handgun, my dad might give me his .44.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
^ You feelin' lucky punk?

We have a Remington 12 guage pump action shotgun, a .243, a Winchester .30-30, a remington .22 magnum and several Cooey .22 LR's. I love shooting gophers... I wish it were summer again.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
the only thing I would just die to have is a .38 revolver and a sawed off doublebarrel... my god man

anyone else get a buzz off fresh discharged shotgun shells? the gunpowder in the air
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
I believe I own 5 shotguns, 3 12 gauge 2 20 gauge. 5 Rifles, .243, 7.Mag, 30-06, .308, .270. about 3 bows, shitton of BB Guns and 22's. We have more but I dont recall what all. Nothing major, but shit dies and we get fed.

The only time I ever shoot is when hunting, ive never been to a range or anything. Id love to go and shoot, because nothings better IMO than shooting a gun.

EDIT: wolverine... thats the most beautiful thing ive ever seen on UG

Guitar solos?!
Quote by 319
Guitar solos?!

.... tushay

I have an airsoft version of an AK-47, can I talk about guns now? jk.

I dont know much about guns, but when I turn 21 Im gonna get a Permit and a Desert Eagle

EDIT: I dont really like the whole party/Political Side thing we have goin, but If I had to pick one, Id consider myself Liberal, yet I think we should have less restrictions/Gun Laws... why all the hate?
Quote by captainjackass

I dont know much about guns, but when I turn 21 Im gonna get a Permit and a Desert Eagle

dude I used to have 1 of those... me and my buddies just drove around hosing little kids with em. I dunno about yours, but mine was full auto

im talking about the airsoft gun btw... im not a serial killer or nothin
Remington 300 Magnum
12 gauge
30-06 Sportsman Pump
.303 British
.22 Magnum
32 Winchester Special lever

and like 3 different .22's
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by 319
Do I win?

While shooting a gun is pretty high on my list good sir, you are correct... it is not the best.
Quote by Dixie Whiskey
How often does everyone go shooting? I went shooting my new glock 17 on Saturday and went through about 40$ of bullets in like three hours.

I shoot damn near everyday, but I am a cop so yeah lol. I bought a .22lr conversion for my Glocks so I can afford to shoot ALOT more. I also have 3 other .22s. If your wanting to get alot of triggertime in, buy a 22.
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
I wish it wasn't harder than a priests cock at a playground to get guns in Canada. I'd love to get a Glock or a Kahr 9mm. I also want to start collecting rifles, but as I said it's near impossible to get your hands on a decent gun right now and when you do, it's so restricted you can barely shoot the thing without needing 10 different licences.

Really? That sucks. I had no idea Canada was so strict. God bless the USA I guess lol
Quote by captainjackass

EDIT: I dont really like the whole party/Political Side thing we have goin, but If I had to pick one, Id consider myself Liberal, yet I think we should have less restrictions/Gun Laws... why all the hate?

No, your still not allowed. Especially if you think you need a permit. And because you've seen Desert Eagles in movies you think they're awesome. People shouldnt own guns just because they think they're awesome. So do me and the rest of the responsible Americans a favor and dont ever get a gun.
Well now that this thread is rolling ill post my collection. Ill try to post pics but my ****ing computer is a pain in the ass so Idk how well it'll do lol. My duty weapon is an HK P2000 .40S&W (brand spankin new), my back up is a Glock 26. My cruiser has a Remington 870 12 gauge, and a Smith and Wesson M&P AR-15 with EoTech. My personally owned weapons are.... Glock 22, Glock 19, Glock 17L, Sig Sauer P229DAK, Sig Sauer Mosquito, S&W 686, S&W A22, S&W 500, FN Hi-power, FN FAL, Springfield XD, Springfield 1911 Limited Edition Custom, Walther P22, S&W SW99, Taurus 970 Tracker, Browning BLR .270, Ruger mini-30, ruger mini-14, Ruger MKIII, 2 Ruger 10/22s, Ruger 77/22, Ruger No1 Varmint, Stoeger Condor 12 gauge O/U, Benelli Nova, Remington 700 ADL 30-06, Remington SPS Varmint .308, T/C Pro Hunter with .50 ML, .243, and .17HMR Barrels. MN91-30 M44, Yugo SKS, NEF Survivor .223, and Charles Daly Field Hunter 20 gauge. My handmade/Frankenstien guns are a Century Arms HKG3 Shorty Clone, Frankenstien AR15, and an unfinished Holland&Holland .416 Rigby "hog gun".

No, I didnt buy them all. I inherited the majority from my father and his brother when they passed away. And I am a licensed FFL, I have my own little gun shop that I do part time mostly for fun. So some of the guns are from that, and are mine pending sale. Alas, alot of them will probably be sold in the near future. Gotta help pay for my fiances super expensive/over elaboarate wedding of "our" dreams. lol Thats life I guess. Ill post pics, computer willing.

NP, but im sure as soon as they get wind of all the "criminal activity" in here, the ****s gonna hit the fan. ****ing dumbasses.

But BTW, I am liberal lol. Im just one of the few who have common sense. I served 3 years in the Marine Corps, spent 6 months in Iraq, and am now a Sherriff Deputy. So I understand what you mean, but dont be quite so quick to judge.

Its all good.
Quote by trem7
don't own one, but i use one quite frequently, the C7, or M16, and also the C2 Howitzer. I dare anyone to say they've fired a more powerful and awe inspiring gun than that.

I'll see your C2 and raise you one M198....

*just joshin you a little*
Quote by PRSGuitars4ME
No, your still not allowed. Especially if you think you need a permit. And because you've seen Desert Eagles in movies you think they're awesome. People shouldnt own guns just because they think they're awesome. So do me and the rest of the responsible Americans a favor and dont ever get a gun.

1.) That was incredibly mean and spiteful of a reply

2.) Unfortunately, it was pretty much spot on and made a damned fine point
Quote by JohnnyTrash
1.) That was incredibly mean and spiteful of a reply

2.) Unfortunately, it was pretty much spot on and made a damned fine point

Yeah, I know. Im just tired of all these punks that play video games so they think they are gunslingers. And you can tell just by the way they talk. Anti-gunners see that and that is what makes responsible gun owners look bad.
Quote by Dixie Whiskey

It depends but usually 2 to 3 times a month.I balance out weekends with sleep,partying,guitar and target practice.

I own many types,but military surplus has taken hold on me,the history and craftmanship of them is really interesting.I'll post pics latter.

It's sort of like playing golf or shooting pool,there are many varibles and variances that make a firearm (and you) more accurate or not....it's challenging,there is more to it than pointing and squeezing,thats one reason I like shooting so.
I have a 12 gua, a .410 and a 22 semi. I just use them for hunting small game. I'm not a big fan of handguns, unless you're just the gunclub type. No personal use for them. The movie shoot 'em up says it all. Anybody with a gun that thinks it makes them tough is just a pussy in disguise.

Really they're just tools for me, and nothing more.
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
Last edited by Guitarminator at Feb 6, 2008,
LoL what a br00tal thread! this is what its all about. all i have is a sweet browning 20 gauge shotgun. its not really mine though cause i'm not old enough. but i do own a sick bow. bow hunting is awesome
my 2 better Garands,muzzle wear measures 2,the Springfield is more accurate than the H&R at least with the Greek HXP ammo.

Page 1 of 4