hippy12
Stop watching me Dan.
405 IQ
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could suggest some simple blues songs in the key of C that I could find the tabs for.

I'm really looking 12 bar blues songs, but they need to be in the key of C.

Thanks for any help!
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Karmaface
UG Newbie
1,043 IQ
Since I've been loving you by Led Zeppelin... It's not exactly what you're looking for but it's one of my favorite songs!
Carswell98
*heavy sigh*
393 IQ
I wonder Who by Rory Gallagher, it's reaaaaally fun to play, and it's simple
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
GD_GC
Master of the Blues Duels
2,005 IQ
You can do any blues song that is a 12 bar structure in C. That is the beauty of blues! Maybe just do a jam though, and work on your improv and stuff?
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
BluesLP1990
116 IQ
Quote by Karmaface
Since I've been loving you by Led Zeppelin... It's not exactly what you're looking for but it's one of my favorite songs!

"Since i've been loving you" is in C minor

"Have you ever loved a woman" is a nice lengthy blues song to improv. over.

...may i ask why it has to be in the key of C?
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
1,943 IQ
I was thinking Eric Clapton's version of "Have you ever loved a woman." As mentioned above, it's a great song to practice your licks over.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...