how much would it cost to get a new bridge attached to my guitar?
I wanna get a floyd rose on my BCR Bronze Warlock... any idea how much it would cost?

and also i wanted to know if anybody could help me out... ive always played on standard tuning... and i wanna learn how to tune to other tunings like drop d and what not...
how would i do that on a tuner?
not to sound like a jerk, but if you're unsure about how to put a guitar into dropped d tuning, i'm not so sure you're ready for something like a floyd rose.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I would think that an entry-level guitar like that wouldn't be worth sticking a Floyd Rose on. Drop D is just tuning the low E down a step.

BC Rich+Floyd Rose+Drop D=potential for crapulence.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
You're better off buying a whole new guitar. It's like buying crap and putting a happy face on it. Happy faces are cool, but it's still crap.
I don't even shred
The easiest way to get into drop D w/ a tuner is to press on the second fret of the E string (low of course) and tune it to that E. Without a tuner its just as easy: press down on the 7th fret and tune to the A string. in drop D, the only string that gets "dropped" is the E string, making it a lot easier to play power chords
I dont think its worth the extra money to get a $100 bridge installed on a $200 guitar. Maybe not even $200. If u cant do something as simple as tune, setting up a Floyd would be quite frustrating i think.
It would cost alot for the bridge itself and also the workmanship put into the routing of the wood from the guitar, on a bronze warlock i'd say it's a waste

Quote by FATdaRIPPA
The easiest way to get into drop D w/ a tuner is to press on the second fret of the E string (low of course) and tune it to that E. Without a tuner its just as easy: press down on the 7th fret and tune to the A string. in drop D, the only string that gets "dropped" is the E string, making it a lot easier to play power chords

Or just select the D-string setting if it's got a manual mode and tune it to that?
I got my warlock off a friend for free... he put EMGs in it... so it sounds nice.
And i can tune a guitar i just never taught myself the other tunings
i also have a Strat and an SG... lookin to get an Eagle
Quote by ItalysFinest429
And i can tune a guitar i just never taught myself the other tunings
i also have a Strat and an SG... lookin to get an Eagle

*makes suspicious face*

what do you mean 'taught yourself other tunings'? you just look at the letter in LED's and change it with the dial-ey on the headstock.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
tuners dont tell you when your in alternate tunings... just standard (well at least mine doesn't)
so i wasn't sure how to tell if i had it in the correct tuning on a tuner that only tunes to standard...
DROP D:

Tune to Standard.

Now, tune it so that the 7th fret on the 1st string makes the same note as the OPEN 2nd string. Now you're in drop D.

Chug away.

EDIT:

And no, don't bother with a floyd rose on that guitar. Just get a ready set one when you've got a bit more experience. Not worth the expense, hassle, or in general, really. Those are hardtail string-through bridges, amirite?