I wonder if anyone can help me out with this question as I have a Epiphone '57 LP Junior (For sale BTW!) with a P-100 pickup, and it is very similar to Billie Joe Armstrongs Junior, which is described as having an H-90 pickup. Are these just two different ways of describing the same pickup? Basically, mine is a stacked humbucker/noisless p-90, and the way the H-90 is described is more or less the same, as presumably it means "humbucker-90"

Any help would be appreciated!
they're just model names.
i don't really know what the specific names mean, but it could be anything from materials to how many coils around the pickup are used. basically yeah, they're going to be different model pickups even if they look basically the same.
P-100 is a noise cancelling p-90.

H-90 is a stacked p-90, and it just generates more output.
Quote by greggybhoy
I wonder if anyone can help me out with this question as I have a Epiphone '57 LP Junior (For sale BTW!) with a P-100 pickup, and it is very similar to Billie Joe Armstrongs Junior, which is described as having an H-90 pickup. Are these just two different ways of describing the same pickup? Basically, mine is a stacked humbucker/noisless p-90, and the way the H-90 is described is more or less the same, as presumably it means "humbucker-90"

Any help would be appreciated!

Just wondering how much for and where you've got the 57 for sale?

Also what colour is it? And why are you selling it?!