What do you guys think of him? I think hes one of the best allround guitar players! His clasical skills are amazing but i dont like his metal solos so much!
I think he's one of the most versatile guitarists around right now; everything I've heard him turn his hand to is damn good.

New video turned up on youtube recently of him playing one of the solos from Sleepwalker by Megadeth, it's absolutely perfectly played: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_DgjUQBY7I

I wish he's do something original other than Jag Panzer though, the one video I found seemed absolute crap IMHO.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Yea, love his classical work. And he's hot too.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by torturer6067
this means youre a girl i hope

Why, you homophobic?

I agree, he's pretty good looking...I too like his classical stuff, it's very...pretty I think is the word I'm looking for, I just wish he'd write some metal material other than Jag Panzer; what does everyone else think of them?

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by torturer6067
no im not a homophobe! the more gay people the more women for me!!!

Then why do you care if he's a guy (which he sure looks like)?

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Then why do you care if he's a guy (which he sure looks like)?

so you have somethin to do!
Quote by torturer6067
so you have somethin to do!

That's the biggest non-answer I have ever seen. I hereby brand you homophobe in-the-closet.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by lobster624

Like everyone else in the world who want to shred

It's not exactly the same as PG's signature string skipping lick though, just similar.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
he's a beast on guitar

his classical stuff really impressed me
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
He's a great player in my mind and his gear influences me. Ibanez 7's through ENGL amps. Tasty. His stuff in Nevermore wasn't bad at all, but his singing kinda sucked. Great guitarist tho IMO.
Quote by bowen
He's a great player in my mind and his gear influences me. Ibanez 7's through ENGL amps. Tasty. His stuff in Nevermore wasn't bad at all, but his singing kinda sucked. Great guitarist tho IMO.

See that's still a problem I have, he never actually played anything original for nevermore he only copied other people's solos; I really want to see him writing some damn good metal (IMHO Jag Panzer suck).

Good call on the tone though, I love it.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by torturer6067
this means youre a girl i hope

Yes. *awaits profile storm of horny teenagers*

No, I'm just confident in my sexuality.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion