Page 1 of 2
Ever have those things that you cannot explain how or why it happened, not necessarily a miracle just an odd coincidence, For Example...

My english teacher and all of her seven siblings have the exact same birth mark

In the last month, 3 different people who I know had dreams that I died, all of them in an alcohol related crash

add on,
Quote by NightEmbers

Ever thought that it might be hereditary?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by NightEmbers
Ever have those things that you cannot explain how or why it happened, not necessarily a miracle just an odd coincidence, For Example...

lol, genetics?
I saw 3 UFOs
To all the skeptics, yeah, i believe they might be planes or helicopters or even rockets, but 3 red lights don't move around each other at incredible speeds and turns at 2am in the Morning.
And no, i wasn't on anything....Not even alcohole.
I remember when i was doing my year 9 SATS last year, a day before our English Shakespeare exam my teacher says "By the way, they might ask you something like this" and the exact same question came up the next day on our paper. Needless to say, everyone got almost full marks on it. I'm still a little suspicious despite the teacher swearing she had no idea that that was the exam question.
Quote by NightEmbers

In the last month, 3 different people who I know had dreams that I died, all of them in an alcohol related crash

add on,

Dude, everyone knows that things that can't be explained are acts of our lord and savior!1!!1!!!!

Remember when the Egyptians didn't understand tides and gravity so it was god? That made perfect sense!
i bet this is explained but I just want to know how everything was created. I know God did but how was he born? how did the planets be here? how could there be anything? How could it be nothing to start off with? Im getting scared just thinking about it..There was nothing. But how could there be a nothing? see im confusing you and myself.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by Moggan13
I saw 3 UFOs
To all the skeptics, yeah, i believe they might be planes or helicopters or even rockets, but 3 red lights don't move around each other at incredible speeds and turns at 2am in the Morning.

alcohole? that's a funny way to spell alcohol.
Quote by bendystraw
so sigging that.
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Before my GCSE maths final exam I took a load of drugs and I thought my fractions were talking to me. I mean, wtf?
ohai little sig.
Quote by Moggan13
I saw 3 UFOs

differentiate between fairly normal, just strange **** and the paranormal. there's already a paranormal thread.
This sig is
Quote by MetallicGod07
i bet this is explained but I just want to know how everything was created. I know God did but how was he born? how did the planets be here? how could there be anything? How could it be nothing to start off with? Im getting scared just thinking about it..There was nothing. But how could there be a nothing? see im confusing you and myself.

im past all this i just dont even think of what i believe in or not because i dont believe in any god and i dont not believe in any god
Quote by MetallicGod07

I think about that alot..
its confusing
Follower of Zeppelinism.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
Dude, everyone knows that things that can't be explained are acts of our lord and savior!1!!1!!!!

Remember when the Egyptians didn't understand tides and gravity so it was god? That made perfect sense!

I believe the Greeks did likewise. But they enjoyed teh ********* so how can we trust them?

I can pretty much tell during a conversation what the person I am talking to is going to say, almost word for word, and almost every time, even words they don't usually say.

I don't believe I'm psychic, I can just subconsciously read people's expressions and generally know people... Although that would be an explanation
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by bendystraw

I like to spell it so it confines with my Brummy Accent: Al-co-how-l

I'm tired, Mr Saracastic
My dreams. Last night I had a dream where Barack Obama was running around an abandoned hospita with a sniper rifle, shooting dinosaurs that were infesting the place and killing any human survivors. Whenever he aimed, my dream went into FPS mode with a sniper crosshair over a target. It was pretty messed up.
Quote by MetallicGod07

Here's scarier: Expand on nothing.

You think of a black void, correct? But there is no black void, and there is nothing to experience the void. There is nothing to experience the nothing which means that nothing is anywhere, partially because 'anywhere' doesn't exist, and there is nothing outside the void, there is pure nothingness.

That was some transidental ****, Paul McCartney of The Beatles...

Quote by B1ackout
I think about that alot..
its confusing
see there nothing. but its a black. But how could there be nothing? what I imagine is a black are. Then all of a sudden a bright light blasts in the middle. There God. Then he starts making planets and galaxies and all that. But how does this happen? Not the planets but how God was born and how there was nothing to begin with. I meen you cant' have something thats not even there.
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by SmarterChild
My dreams. Last night I had a dream where Barack Obama was running around an abandoned hospita with a sniper rifle, shooting dinosaurs that were infesting the place and killing any human survivors. Whenever he aimed, my dream went into FPS mode with a sniper crosshair over a target. It was pretty messed up.

Too much Turok for you my boy.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Here's scarier: Expand on nothing.

You think of a black void, correct? But there is no black void, and there is nothing to experience the void. There is nothing to experience the nothing which means that nothing is anywhere, partially because 'anywhere' doesn't exist, and there is nothing outside the void, there is pure nothingness.

That was some transidental ****, Paul McCartney of The Beatles...
Thats exactly what i think. What the freak does Paul McCartney have to do with the Lord!??!
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by MetallicGod07
see there nothing. but its a black. But how could there be nothing? what I imagine is a black are. Then all of a sudden a bright light blasts in the middle. There God. Then he starts making planets and galaxies and all that. But how does this happen? Not the planets but how God was born and how there was nothing to begin with. I meen you cant' have something thats not even there.

A way people often think of it is 'It doesn't concern me, it doesn't affect my life in anyway, and there's no way to know what 'it' is anyway. I think I'll stop thinking about it.'

Then they get on with their lives.

Quote by Moggan13
Too much Turok for you my boy.

I should also probably lay down the crack pipe before going to bed.
Quote by NightEmbers

add on,

you talk to your english teacher about her birthmarks?...
Quote by MetallicGod07
Thats exactly what i think. What the freak does Paul McCartney have to do with the Lord!??!

Well firstly, I don't beleive in a 'Lord', and if there is, I don't necesarily think he cares what we do or think. Secondly, It's a quote from Walk Hard, which I highly reccomend you watch.

Quote by TheBurningFish
Well firstly, I don't beleive in a 'Lord', and if there is, I don't necesarily think he cares what we do or think. Secondly, It's a quote from Walk Hard, which I highly reccomend you watch.
Well every one has there own beleifs. Walk Hard....I seen little clips from that movie on TV. I try it out. Thanks.
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by SmarterChild
I should also probably lay down the crack pipe before going to bed.

Not a bad idea. Or replace the crack pipe with a bong. You'll sleep better.
Quote by MetallicGod07
Well every one has there own beleifs. Walk Hard....I seen little clips from that movie on TV. I try it out. Thanks.

You should. It's one of the better movies I've seen in a while. Infact, every time you don't see it, you waste about 2 hours of your life. And they'll start piling up...

Quote by TheBurningFish
You should. It's one of the better movies I've seen in a while. Infact, every time you don't see it, you waste about 2 hours of your life. And they'll start piling up...
I know a movie better than that. Rambo. The new one they just released in the theaters. Thats crazy. Beats the snot out of the other Rambo's

Still my questions are not answerd. Nothing turns into something. but there nothing at all!! grr!!
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by Moggan13
Not a bad idea. Or replace the crack pipe with a bong. You'll sleep better.

Weed's far too lightweight for me. I think I'll just shoot up heroin and then down a bottle of chloroform. If that doesn't get me a peacful night's sleep, nothing will.
It happens a lot to me. Today's example: I had to present an article called "Abusing the system" in English class today, and for some weird reason now I'm debating with denizenz about... abusing the system.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by MetallicGod07
I know a movie better than that. Rambo. The new one they just released in the theaters. Thats crazy. Beats the snot out of the other Rambo's

Still my questions are not answerd. Nothing turns into something. but there nothing at all!! grr!!

Well religions often argue that God just was and is, and you should stop arguing you naughty hethenistic child.

My mother, who was a Jehova's Witness (And they know their Bible) and who is now a devoted protestant, cannot answer alot of the questions in this general area. And I don't beleive many people can.

A way you can look at it is, is that if nothing existed, then nothing existed, and that's just not possible. Another way is that the universe (assuming it is a consciousness itself) tried to conceive of nothing and couldn't, and thus created us to work things out for it (a very Douglas Adams aproach).

Quote by SmarterChild
Weed's far too lightweight for me. I think I'll just shoot up heroin and then down a bottle of chloroform. If that doesn't get me a peacful night's sleep, nothing will.

Just knock your self into a coma by falling down some steps. That'll make you sleep
Quote by TheBurningFish
Well religions often argue that God just was and is, and you should stop arguing you naughty hethenistic child.

My mother, who was a Jehova's Witness (And they know their Bible) and who is now a devoted protestant, cannot answer alot of the questions in this general area. And I don't beleive many people can.

A way you can look at it is, is that if nothing existed, then nothing existed, and that's just not possible. Another way is that the universe (assuming it is a consciousness itself) tried to conceive of nothing and couldn't, and thus created us to work things out for it (a very Douglas Adams aproach).
lets drop the subject. And whatd does hethenistic meen?
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by Moggan13
Just knock your self into a coma by falling some steps. That'll make you sleep

That doesn't work with the whole wanting to sleep in a bed thing though. I might fix up a pulley system with a falling anvil above my pillow, I don't think there's really any other option.
^That might work work, but hell, just shoot up so Heroin and down some Chloroform anyway...for good measure of course. Smoke some crack while you're at it....OR put your bed at the bottom of the stairs...
ESP: LTD EC-50
Crate GTD65 Amp
RP80 Modeling Guitar Processor

Jack White:
If you think holdin' hands is all in the fingers
Grab a hold of the soul where the memory lingers.
Quote by NightEmbers

Birthmark... or cult tattoo!
Quote by Moggan13
I saw 3 UFOs

youre not by chance on alcohole right now are you?

i get some recurring deja vu on occasion, but its almost always just a fleeting image that i think i have seen before. however very, very rarely i have about 5 - 20 seconds where i feel as if i know exactly whats going to happen before it does or as its going on. albeit, this may be a strech of my imagination, and the things i "knew were going to happen" have never been anything serious (most often just the things poeple are going to say in their next sentence, move around the room etc.) obviously i think that this is real but again, it could just be my mind. but its pretty damn cool anyways.
Page 1 of 2