It sounds like it should be **** but to my ears it actually sounds rather good

Schecter Damien > Digitech whammy > Marshall Guv'nor > Crybaby original > "Leem" 100 watt band amp (keyboard mic inputs etc) > marshall mg15 (link from the headphone socket of the leem to the input in the marshall)

I know mgs are crap etc but I hoesntly think that it sounds ok

Any thoughts?
If it works for you, it works for you.

New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
yeah if you like it and your 'fans' like it then it's great. you have to remember you have to please the crowd too if you think it's the best sound ever made but your fans are covering thier bleeding ears ....then you wont go very far.
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Quote by Emergancy Exit
yeah if you like it and your 'fans' like it then it's great. you have to remember you have to please the crowd too if you think it's the best sound ever made but your fans are covering thier bleeding ears ....then you wont go very far.

pmsl

ill keep that in mind
Glad you like it. It's all that matters.

Well, that is, unless you're playing a gig for others and that MG tone is spurring a mass vomit-fest and turning peoples stomachs inside out. That would be not good.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
I did not have an oppinion until i saw the marshall mg...

Srsly, whats up with that? :0

Not mocking the Mg series, i do not beleive they are That great.
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
good>good>good>not bad>wut?>AAARGH MAKE IT STOP

its a good rig even in theory.....just not the MG of course
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by Emergancy Exit

But then again some people seem to like the idea of bleeding from the ears... i guess it depends on the crowd you are trying to please.