I am selling a bunch of equipment I never use and am using the money to buy a new amp. Any recommendations? I am using it with a Line 6 Podxt so effects on the amp are not needed.
Without knowing what your budget is or what style play, there are a thousand abstract recommendations to make.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
I forgot those details. Price Range: $250-$350. Style: Modern Rock (Matchbox Twenty, Mat Kearney)
Quote by s.r.v.
save more and get a hotrod deluxe

Good plan.

TS, you could also try getting a used Crate VC5212. 50 watts all tube with a pretty great clean channel. They are around for $350 commonly on ebay or at local stores.
If you're at $350, I would say to save a little more and look in the $500 range. You can get a lot of good, solid stuff for that, and something that won't break or that you'll want to replace in a few months. That range will last you for many years...
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker