So I was looking for a new bass cab to go along with my new Gallien-Krueger 1001 RBII Bass Amplifier Head. I was thinking about 2x15 or a 4x12, or the Mesa Boogie PowerHouse 1000, which has a 15" and four 10" all in one cab http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Bass_Cabs/bcab_selector.htm.

But that got me thinking: Has anyone seen and/or played a 4x15 bass cab. I mean the thing must be a monster. I could only imagine its power, but I dont think I'd ever get one, just curious. Also does anyone have any experience with that Mesa Boogie, cause it sounds pretty cool. I play mostly metal and rock.
Mesa Guitar amps are the ****. I absolutely love mine, so I would assume their bass stuff is wonderful too. And as for a cabinet, my band just picked up an Ampeg SVT-410HLF cab for 240 dollars. An absolute steal, I might add. We are most likely gonna add on a 1x15 cab and use the crossover in the SVT-4 Pro I have to get the real booming frequencies out of it.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.