Page 1 of 2
so basically the school board at my school sucks and they are forcing our principal to either resign or be fired. their reasons? confidential. but everyone knows that he discovered the money problems with my school and is trying to fix them. well, was. he is the best principal this schol has ever had. so tomorrow, as many kids as possible are gonna skip school and protest outside of it, including me, till the board does something about it. any ideas or suggestions for what we could do? even some of the teachers were pissed at the school board's decision.
Can't you get expelled for protesting against a school?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
I'd do some more investigation before protesting. I mean, what if he turns out he was a pedophile? Then you all are going to look pretty stupid

Or sexy. Eitherway I'd probably end up doing it because I'd miss school.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
ya im pretty sure. kinda weird though...........standing up for "one of them". it sends chills down my spine.
Gear:

2007 Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster (MIA)

Mesa Boogie Express 5:25

Yamaha Acoustic

Member of the Eric Johnson Worshippers Club.
Quote by MetallicGod07

were protesting the school board.
Quote by Led_Zeppelin992
I thought this was about Protest The Hero...

Haha me too.

Quote by MetallicGod07

I'm pretty sure they're not gonna try and expell half the school.

Do it. Get your parents involved too. Call the BBC or some **** like that haha.
My cousin almost got expelled for organizing a sit in when one of his teachers was going to get fired. You should be be careful
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
mass suicide and necrophilia.. to get their attention..

then some cool chants and colored paper should do the trick.
Quote by kaptink
Self immolation?

+1
Or celery
No one likes celery
ohai little sig.
oh ok. See I thought that if you protested across any part of the school, it will be a way for them to kick you out of school.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by noughts&crosses
Haha me too.

haha. I'm in the US. Iowa to be exact. but some local news stations might come.
okay...

that happened to our school last year...

nothign happens.
they wont change their minds
all they do is send the cops after you and they tell you to go home or that youre in deep trouble.
and then you get suspended.
no fun.
and dude still got kicked out
and it was for pretty much the same reasons.
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Quote by MetallicGod07

No, that would be a violation of constitutional rights.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
I'm pretty sure most of the parents are with the kids as well. Plus the school board is corrupt. we are over $1000000 in debt because of them.
Take a guitar down there and get some crazy ass protest songs going.
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
get a band to play some rage on the roof
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Combine gasoline filled bottle with rag. Repeat as necessary. Light em and toss em.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?

Be more creative people!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Be more creative people!

rage on the roof AND album covers everywhere
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Sounds cool man, way to fight the establishment.
My gear:
-Fender Jaguar HH
-Fender Fat Strat
-Guild GAD-G212
-Washburn D33S
-Vox AC30CC1 tube amp
-Vox 847 wah
-EH Big Muff
-EH Double Muff
-EH POG
-EH Small Clone
A substitute teacher we had once told us a story about a school protest he was at.

Lets just say, make sure you aren't doing it on school property. The cops showed up and gave as many people as they could trespassing tickets.

Just a warning, good luck!
Quote by noughts&crosses
Haha me too.

too bad hes from Iowa
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
No, that would be a violation of constitutional rights.

there's a lot of constitutional rights that we don't get at school.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
there's a lot of constitutional rights that we don't get at school.

Which reminds me... My history teacher says we have no constitutional rights at the age of 14. Is that true? She uses it against us often =[
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by Firequacker
Which reminds me... My history teacher says we have no constitutional rights at the age of 14. Is that true? She uses it against us often =[

Sounds like bull****.

TO TS: Great job man! Some people say that protesters are bad, but this country was built by protesters, so it shows how much they know!

Change for the better is ultimately fueled by the protest of corruption.

Great job!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
everyones gotta sit in a circle and sing kumbaya
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
just don't be stupid by going around breaking stuff or something. but most likely the school board won't do anything except call the police and suspend all of you. Good luck though and make sure you tell the Pit what happens
okskip school and all but just skipping school wont do anything. you gotta blow this thing WAY"YY out of proportion or it wont get anyones attention worth a ****. to have a successful protest you have to make an active, or at least semi active protest. just being passive and saying im not going to school today wont do anything. sure theyll be a little pissed about it but all it is is just a day of writing a ton of people are absent, chilling the rest, and firing the guy when no ones there. youll go back and there will be a huge assembly and itll go down like(yes finally a reason to use this lol) a lead zeppelin.

call news stations(with pay phones), call the mayor, call anyone that will generate some noise/chaos/new stories/something that people will hear about.

put signs around the city that say a provoking, yet non terroristing phrase about keeping the principal. '

have a bunch of parents to go to the school(while your skipping would be even better) to discuss with the school board why he is being forced to leave(so you at least have an explanation) and try and get him to stay at the very best. tell the parents to make alot of points about how he found the money problems and how they are denying and firing the guy for seemingly no reason.

the night before the skip day go around the perimeter with some sort of flammable substance. gas would be the best but damn its expensive. then right when people are going to school, after teachers are there of course light it. there will be a huge news story about a ring of fire around the school

be creative!!

the point basically is do something to make a huge scene and blow it way out ofproportion. think of some stuff they do in the movies to get ideas(dont copy them only borrow ideas as most of the time copying these movies dont work at all)

once there is some outside attention to the huge scene you guys make peopl will start thinking. they will grow attatched to your will power to save your beloved principal.

you could try the circle around the school thing or join hands whatever/hippie protest, but as stated before you will probably get the cops called on you. only as last resort because that will gather attention alot if theres just a huge circle of people outside the school.

THESE ARE MY, AND NOW YOUR BEST RESOURCES:

totse.com

rotteneggs.com
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Last edited by Linqua5150 at Feb 5, 2008,
we almost did that at our school, but the principal told us not to because that will just make things worse for him. The school board will think the principal is even more irresponsible cuz he cant get the school in order. Noone did the protest, and the school board eventually let him stay.
You could always sacrifice a baby seal per hour until they agree to your demands.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
I agree with Linqua5150, you need to blow this out of proportion, and get everyone that can do something or make an impact involved. Always good to get people pissed off, bring an iPod loaded with protest songs, and one of those portable speakers, or maybe hook it up to a car so you can generate as much distraction or whatever for the people in class. Rage Against the Machine is a great protest/pissed off band, and I would recommend all of their music anyway.

Even better would to get as many of the teachers involved as you can, completely screwing up all the classes, and making a big enough deal that something has to be done about it. One thing to keep in mind, is that you have to try as hard as you possibly can to keep everything non-violent and the like, if anything goes wrong or anyone gets hurt then he's out of there even faster, and with a reason now.

The news and people like that are also great for getting people involved. I think you need to show that other people in the town ar concerned too, not just a bunch of high school kids that want to skip class.

Also, remember your constitutional rights, and that this country started from one kick-ass protest, and don't ever forget that. If possible, try to get the police on your side, that would be amazing for support, but pretty unlikely. Just try to get the word out in general, and get and keep people outside or wherever you're setting this up.

Good luck to you man!
prepare to have your diploma taken away until you do a few weeks of summer school.
go for it
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Page 1 of 2