Im thinking of buying a fuzz facroy because my current fuzz, the big muff, sounds like **** on my new amp, the traynor ycs-50. Ive heard it can sound amazing and is very versatile, which I really like. Ive also heard, however, that unless its first in your chain, its very noisy (or something like that). Is that true? ALso, are there any other problems involved with it?
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
It's a fairly noisy pedal in general, depending on what settings you use. Some are silent, some hiss like a bitch.

But that's all part of the fun

Overall, its a fantastic pedal. Very versatile, and it's really made my VJ come alive.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
I run it third in the chain. It does add a little bit of hiss, but it's no big deal. Just learn how to dial it in and you will be fine.
hold on, i think im misunderstanding...
so its noisy when its on or off? or both?
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat