my birthdays coming up and im not sure what to get. i was looking into a new amp, new guitar, new pickups for my guitar, or just a bunch of pedals. my guitar teacher said i should get a guitar thats tuneable because my guitar has a locking trem. my current guitar is the ibanez r65 ex1. i like the guitar but the pickups suck. my amp is a marshall. its ok i think it sounds decent through effects. i was looking at a crate tube amp. if i get pedals im not sure which i would get. what should i get.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
Well, i will be the first, and not the last, to say get the amp b/c you have an MG
Hello
You already have two tube amps, according to your sig, so that shouldn't be an issue.

If you really want to toy around with some effects, go for a nice multi-FX pedal. It doesn't sound like you know what effects you'd be truly interested in, so a bunch of (probably expensive) pedals won't be the best option.

If you're into the idea of a new guitar, give us a price range and musical styles, and we'll find you some hardtails.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by MXBoy11
Well, i will be the first, and not the last, to say get the amp b/c you have an MG

yea that is true . i play metal i guess like mainly iron maiden. but i do like some classic rock. price range im not sure yet. i was looking a digitech rp250
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join