All I can see right now are the opening scenes of the Italian Job where a man drives around the Alps and then gets crushed by a bulldozer. Except instead of driving a nice car, he's driving a matress. Vroooom, Vroooooom.
Natural selection at its best.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I was just having a discussion with a friend about the coolest way to die. This pwns boobalanche
ohai little sig.
that man is a hero. and i dont mean it in a 4chan way, i mean, a general legend
I like how he hit the fence he'd taken the crash mattress off. I've heard of someone doing like the exact same thing but with the pole that holds up ski lifts.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde

I'm sorry but I laughed out loud at this, the idea of a man challenging the Alps on a matress is brilliant. I think the fact he's British as well makes it even funnier because I just imagined a really eccentric billionaire.

At least he died doing what he loved.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by grantml02
Natural selection at its best.

Don't be a jackass.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I currently have a huge bruise on my forehead and a bit of a black eye from a sledding accident that occurred on Saturday

It's dangerous stuff!
Though ridiculous amounts of fun.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
So what do you call a British "redneck".
Were his last words "By jove. Watch this"?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I hear a Darwin Award on the way. But, that is a way to go, I'm in Turin when I'm eighty five, who wants to join me?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
for anyone who's had a look in the England thread...this basically sums us up
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Awesome way to die.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Those kids are going to have the weirdest time explaining how their father died.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by RockThe40oz
Haha so let me get this straight...

He removes the crash mattress from a post..

Then proceeds to slide down the mountain and slam into that very same post...

bwahahaha

That's just pure irony.

Rest in peace, lad.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

An Abstract Illusion
Join me in seventy years, I'll be the wrinkly man in a Slayer shirt, five feet of grey hair and three feet of beard. I'll be on the top of Mont Blanc with a camping mattress.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
That'd be an awesome way to die.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by Demonikk
I was just having a discussion with a friend about the coolest way to die. This pwns boobalanche

I like the sound of that!!
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN

>.>
<.<

I seriously loled at this. I feel horrible.
But yeah, most sledding accidents, in the long run (if there is one), are generally worth it. I have a cut from my last thumb knuckle to my wrist from one, but the hill was the closest I could get to epic sledding (100 or so feet from top to bottom, at about a 50 degree incline)

Total win. Totally worth it.
Quote by freddaahh
Join me in seventy years, I'll be the wrinkly man in a Slayer shirt, five feet of grey hair and three feet of beard. I'll be on the top of Mont Blanc with a camping mattress.

You're one.

An Abstract Illusion
I liked the fact they went in to detail about what kind of mattress it was.

What a twat though.
David Monk, 46, of Ware, Herfordshire, crashed into a pole used to support a safety net and died from serious head and chest injuries, the Mail reported.
Hehe...
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by CLVPX
Corrected much?

Since was H a vowel?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Fantastic. Respects to the family, but at the same time, I'm sorry, but you've got to both laugh and admire this guy. A true Englishman... Now wheres' my pint of Tetley's to salute him?
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by Jackal58
So what do you call a British "redneck".
Were his last words "By jove. Watch this"?

probably more like "AIGHT MATE! FACKEN WATCH, INNIT! S'A FACKEN MATTRESS, AIGHT!"
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy