A friend told me that Hendrix once set his fretboard on fire and played while the flames were still burning. I've never heard of such a thing. I know he set his guitar on fire and smashed it, but I've never heard of him playing with his fretboard on fire.

Is it real? If not, has anyone else done it?
Never heard about Hendrix doing that...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
i havent seen this done before, let alone heard of it...

i suggest you try it and make a video to post here on UG so when we say "pics or it didn't happen", you can one up UG and say you got a vid

but seriously, try it
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
no its true. i actually refuse to play any guitar unless its been set on fire first.
Quote by Jackintehbox
I thought this would be about the computer game.

Me too...
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
yer it dint happen, i thought it was true as well , but those are artist picture, legendary had it rlei happened
Quote by ..NEM..
Me too...

Thread Title is misleading
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by benjy118
Thread Title is misleading

word
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Parabellum
A friend told me that Hendrix once set his fretboard on fire and played while the flames were still burning. I've never heard of such a thing. I know he set his guitar on fire and smashed it, but I've never heard of him playing with his fretboard on fire.

I heard of that to. I know about the other one where he set it on fire and smashed it.

Heres an idea, how about you reverse the idea and light yourself on fire while playing guitar!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by ..NEM..
Me too...

Me three....
Luckily, I'm not disappointed. It's like guitar hero without the fun.

But yeah, I've never heard of this

EDIT: Okay, me five, not three
Quote by synpet713192
Me three....
Luckily, I'm not disappointed. It's like guitar hero without the fun.

But yeah, I've never heard of this

yeah. yous hould rename the thread.
Quote by Parabellum

if your concerned about burning, its actually not a large concern. depending on the liquid (i assume) that they are using as a fuel source, the guitarists fingers would not be harmed as long as they did not stay in the same place. also, i would suggest that the guitar neck is not heavily laminated, as that would heat up somewhat and become like hot glue i assume.

seriously, you should try and show us your results.