How much for a Dual Rectifier roadster? My local shop doesn't carry them, so I'm wondering aprox. how much they cost so I can save up and go hunting for them when I got enough.

Thanks,
Schmitty
you in the US or Europe?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
$1900 USD brand new. That is from Mesa Direct prices. Tr3nt got one for like $1700 USD though...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Any online dealers for this yet? And does anybody know how low it would get in used condition?
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Last edited by FLCLcowdude at Feb 5, 2008,
I would shoot for the stack. Because I have heard the combo is a bitch to lug around. A 2x12 cab and a head is still VERY heavy though. My road king throws out my back...
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
You can always shoot for a used mesa cab on eBay. They pop up once in a while. Take a look at the Mesa Road King also. They are ****ing awesome...
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993