Could someone recommend me some pc games for my somewhat "challenged" comp.
I have
Radeon 9250 128mb
512mb ram
Intel Pentium 4 2.4 ghz

Thanks.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Pong..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Counter-Stike:Source.

Google it, youtube it etc...

You don't even have to leave your house, just download "Steam" (Google), and it costs $19.99. Rated "Most popular FPS multiplayer game" (possibly of all time, IDK).

There are many mods on it, and for the small price it's amazing. Also will easily run on this setup.

If you're not into multiplayer, maybe try Call of Duty 2, Max Payne, and if all else fails...

www.miniclip.com

Yeah, I don't recommend it.
Quote by CLVPX
Counter-Stike:Source.

Google it, youtube it etc...

You don't even have to leave your house, just download "Steam" (Google), and it costs $19.99. Rated "Most popular FPS multiplayer game" (possibly of all time, IDK).

There are many mods on it, and for the small price it's amazing. Also will easily run on this setup.

If you're not into multiplayer, maybe try Call of Duty 2, Max Payne, and if all else fails...

www.miniclip.com

Yeah, I don't recommend it.

I own every game you've mentions haha.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Just buy some more ram.... and play WoW.

Runescape is also fun if you get to a high level.
Duke Nukem 3D, I'd post a link to a site that has that and lots of other old DOS games for free but I think it might be against forum rules and regulations.
Quote by spitfire6860
I own every game you've mentions haha.

Ahh...well, good taste anyway. I could infact play better (graphically etc) games, but I much prefer the "vintage" ones.

Also, to the WoW guy...the only things I found attractive while playing this game is

1. It is sort of relaxing.
2. It doesn't hae nearly as many hackers as the other popular multiplayer games eg Battlefield series, CS, Unreal Tournament etc..

Now, I might have continued to play WoW, but their piracy protection is insane. I had it installed, had played to a reasonable level, then had to format. Every other game works fine online, but WoW.... "This has been registered to a different PC"...so yeah, and it wouldn't let me import my old account, so it was a case of starting again. After stupidly installing vista, I had to format a few times, back to XP professional, and I have two WoW boxes beside me, which are completely useless. Also, the installation is a bugger.

EDIT: Yeah, and the monthly fees..
Last edited by CLVPX at Feb 5, 2008,
You can probably play Oni. It's a sick game, I just started playing it again after having put it down for a few years.
Some mads high-flying action for you, if you can find it.

Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.