Page 1 of 2
My friend and I were arguing about what the worst combination of edible foods is. Well I couldn't really think of much on the spot but thought "hey wouldn't the pit know?" - so here I am.

I need either the worst combination that you've eaten or imagined. And nothing with turds or semen in it - I need somethings that are edible but don't mix that well with other stuff.

All I can think of so far is Coca-Cola and milk... don't really mix and tastes kinda funny.

Your help is appreciated.
Ex-lax and Starbucks.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Idk, spaghetti with curry?

Milk & orange juice nearly made me & my cousins throw up. Good times.
I like the suggestions so far but I think you guys could do better. Maybe more solid meals like some kind of meat with something that doesn't mix...?
i personally have eaten barbeque sauce, ketchup, mustard, raisens, pepper, salt, hot sauce, and syrup all at once for 2 bucks.

it wasnt all that bad really.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
pizza with ketchup and your finger with melted ch33s3
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Quote by acersucks
I like the suggestions so far but I think you guys could do better. Maybe more solid meals like some kind of meat with something that doesn't mix...?

Roast chicken & ice cream milkshake?
my sister made a mayonnaise and cinnamon sandwich once...
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
Quote by -Mono--
my brother use to eat Peas with Tomato Sauce

its horrible to watch...

Hey, I eat peas with ketchup..

I also love dipping those chocolate finger things into sauce. Yum.
Water + Bread = The Worst Thing In The World
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Peanut butter and pickle sandwich with a dallop of mayonnaise and barbeque sauce.

It actually wasn't that bad.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Liver with lime jelly and grapefruit
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
A lot of these things actually seem edible... well not the slice of bread filled with semen... wait are you making fun of me? (to CLVPX)
Quote by Rhitard
Hey, I eat peas with ketchup..

I also love dipping those chocolate finger things into sauce. Yum.

lol, sorry dude... but its true
Chicken, salt and vinegar crisps and kitkat sandwiches are good.

Surprisingly.
Quote by acersucks
My friend and I were arguing about what the worst combination of edible foods is. Well I couldn't really think of much on the spot but thought "hey wouldn't the pit know?" - so here I am.

I need either the worst combination that you've eaten or imagined. And nothing with turds or semen in it - I need somethings that are edible but don't mix that well with other stuff.

All I can think of so far is Coca-Cola and milk... don't really mix and tastes kinda funny.

Your help is appreciated.

My god, you just asked me to remember a traumatising chapter of my life.

Whenever I stay over captain_man07's house, we always do this kind of thing to work out what is the worst tasting meal ever. One of the worst we found was just terrible

1) Get a slice of ham
2) Get a grape
3) Get some raspberry jam and as much blue berries as you think can fit into the said ham from step 1.
4) Wrap it all up
5) ????????
6) NO PROFIT, JUST PURE DEPRESSION OF SUCH A TASTE EXISTING

Quote by acersucks
A lot of these things actually seem edible... well not the slice of bread filled with semen... wait are you making fun of me? (to CLVPX)

Making fun of you?

Well my friends think I'm odd when I fap in a piece of bread and eat it, I don't mind it, but they find it a tad weird..
orange juice with bbq ribs. gave me an appendacitis, never will eat it again
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix

Yairi DY-61 and I don't need anything else
A vinegar donut.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
to CLVPX - Oh, see I thought you knew about me having sex with a loaf of bread...
Quote by acersucks
to CLVPX - Oh, see I thought you knew about me having sex with a loaf of bread...

...My long lost bread shagging brother?

i once mixed milk, mustard, pepsi, shampoo, and deodorant shavings together in a cup. and drank it. and it really wasn't that bad

i was trying to conjure a potion

good times....
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
On topic, i drank a LOT of shampoo in the local swimming pool as a dare..It's not a combination, but was absolutely horrifc.
Page 1 of 2