Exodus is coming to Allentown, PA tomorrow to Crocodile Rock Cafe...

I'm a huge fan of older Exodus stuff, and I know they have a new singer, and the band turned their direction towards heavier metal... I was considering going to the show, but if they're just doing dropped tuning stuff, i'm not going to bother wasting the gas to see them

Does anyone know if they're still playing some of their older thrash songs or just stuff from the new albums? Has anyone seen them with Rob Dukes on vocals?
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
Yeah, my buddies and I went and saw them when they came to the Meridian in Houston, TX. They kicked some serious ass, and no, they do a healthy mixture of both old and new material, Rob is very good, although both he AND Gary were sick, but that phased them none. I highly recommend going. It was better than seeing slayer (considering we were RIGHT up against the railing for Exodus)
Axes
Peavey V-Type NTB ST
Peavey PXD 23 II
Jackson JS32T
Ibanez RG 1570
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Blue Royale
ESP LTD EX-50

Amps & Effects
Mesa Boogie Nomad 55
Boss Katana KTN-Head
Roland JC-120
Boss GT-100
Boss ME-80
Zoom G5
Alright, I guess if they're going to play some older stuff I'll go check them out. I'm going only because of you're high recommendation, haha
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
How about just giving a listen to the new stuff, and see if you like it?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
i wanted to see them really bad (mostly cause they were with arsis) but i didnt get to go. i heard it was a great show though.
Quote by DuneCoon22
i wanted to see them really bad (mostly cause they were with arsis) but i didnt get to go. i heard it was a great show though.

Arsis are the main reason why I want to go.

That, and I need a new hoody, and Arsis have some kickass ones.
Quote by dead-fish
How about just giving a listen to the new stuff, and see if you like it?

I bought Shovel Headed Kill Machine when it came out, and I don't really care for it... haha. Tempo of the Damned was okay, but that was with Steve Souza. I saw videos of Souza live in like 2005 and he wasn't really singing like he did on the albums... so maybe Rob Dukes will be better
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
dont bother going i went a few weeks ago and their new vocalist butches bonded by blood era stuff.