It seems there hasnt been a thread on Rocky in along time which just isnt right. So lets discuss which is the best Rocky film, whos the best rocky bad guy and all your favorite rocky moments.
I was rewatching rocky iii this morning and it seemed a bit disjoined at the start but mr T is just awesome. i'd say the first one is the best film followed by the rocky balboa movie. not for the fights but just for the brilliant protrayls of him. rocky didnt seem right in his big mansion, those two seem the most real with an average guy just struggling to get by. thoughts ?

Rocky 3 is the best, just for Clubber Lang.
Followed closely by 2, 1, 4 then 5.

Can't comment on the last one as I aint seen it yet.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Well, it seems people like me a lot more than I thought... Cause my nickname at school is Rocky...
I dislike rocky. I cant understand him... And his punching bag is a great waste of meat. meat is too tasty to wastie! (oooh i rhymed)

Message from Rocky:

"hrakerlkaeajklshflkeshalskfehioweasdklaskldfsdhskhgnbvadfkasd!!!!!!"
I thought the latest one was amazing.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
yea first rocky was best, the new one is allright-ish.
the new rambo however i thought kicked ass.
You are now blinking manually
Only seen the first one and it's awesome. I'm waiting for my little brother's friend to give him back the DVDs of the other ones so I can watch them.

Yeah I know, he's great, isn't he!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.