Im lookin for a new neck pickup to replace the stock one in my epi les paul. I have a dimebucker in the bridge and want something (passive) to go well with it. I play mostly heavy metal and am looking for something to give nice clear soloing sounds. Does anyone have a pickup preferance or experience with one that happens to be really good?
Seymour duncan 59' neck. Sound's amazing in the Les Paul's.
Washburn N4
Gibson Les Paul Standard 60's neck
Warmoth Strat w/ SD and fender PU's
Carvin VL212
ADA MP1
Boss GT-10
Quote by 762ghost
Seymour duncan 59' neck. Sound's amazing in the Les Paul's.

Listen to this guy^ I have SD 59's in the bridge and neck of my SG and they are awesome.
Quote by HeavyMetalHokie
Im lookin for a new neck pickup to replace the stock one in my epi les paul. I have a dimebucker in the bridge and want something (passive) to go well with it. I play mostly heavy metal and am looking for something to give nice clear soloing sounds. Does anyone have a pickup preferance or experience with one that happens to be really good?

Hmm... How 'bout a Super 2 or a Fred? The Fred is a bit more docile compared to the Super 2. The Super 2 can be a bit bright if you don't EQ it porperly.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.