I finally decided to join this place after observing it for a whole ten minutes.

Anyways, I just got a guitar for Christmas. Its one of those novice Fender Starcaster models. Not too great, but hey, Im learning.
Music is one of the top priorities in my life. I listen to almost any band from the late 60's to the early 90's, but Rush & Pink Floyd are among my favorites. They aren't bands you would expect a typical 14 year old male to listen to (Yes, I actually listen to Pink Floyd, I am not just one of the guys who wears the DSoTM shirts to be "cool").

Yeah, thats about it.
welcome. hey i actually listen to pink floyd too!!
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Myou249
I finally decided to join this place after observing it for a whole ten minutes.

Anyways, I just got a guitar for Christmas. Its one of those novice Fender Starcaster models. Not too great, but hey, Im learning.
Music is one of the top priorities in my life. I listen to almost any band from the late 60's to the early 90's, but Rush & Pink Floyd are among my favorites. They aren't bands you would expect a typical 14 year old male to listen to (Yes, I actually listen to Pink Floyd, I am not just one of the guys who wears the DSoTM shirts to be "cool").

Yeah, thats about it.

Welcome to UG

Yeah, I don't like the people who wear the dark side of the moon shirts and then have no idea about any other Pink Floyd stuff...
Quote by AnoKid09
pink floyd is amazing

and my friends hate me because i think The Wall>DSoTM

Oh I agree.
Dark Side is great, but I think a tad bit overrated. Of course the album sales don't show that.

Thanks to everyone who was welcomed me! I hope to spend much more time on these forums.
Quote by Twist of fate
Hey, there's a thread for introductions stickied at the top of this forum.

Oops, sorry.
I didn't even pay attention to that.

I enjoy Dark Side plenty. I just think people went a little overboard with the shirt-wearing scheme without even being able to name any member of Pink Floyd.
My favorite album by them is Wish You Were Here.
Hey, Welcome to the site. I am new also and have been playing for 30 years. Pink Floyd is one of the best bands ever in life.. Dark side of the Moon was unbelievable when it came out in 1972.. There was no band even close to them in that style of music and David Gilmore is The man when it comes to putting the right notes together without having to shred to do it.. That album is still selling and it has been over 30 years, Get you some of that...............
Quote by hawk5211
Welcome to UG

Yeah, I don't like the people who wear the dark side of the moon shirts and then have no idea about any other Pink Floyd stuff...

its their only good album anyway so why not? Floyd is overrated
hi and welcome guys. please use the introductions thread for this sort of thing.
from daylight...
...into darkness