Page 1 of 2
hmm. just because im always saying vulgar gory violent things. anyone else been called a psychopath/sociopath? why?
discuss.
No...
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
No, you my friend, speak what's on your mind more often then the rest of us.
The Pit. The Movie.
cool.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I'll say meaningless death threats like "Watch out on the stairs next time."
"I'll cut all your nerves away from your muscles." Nobody seems to mind.
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
Quote by freedoms_stain
I hope you don't have access to a gun.

actually i have three... and yes, they are real guns. not bb guns or pellet guns or paintball guns. i have a 22 (rifle), a semi auto ruger 22 handgun, and a 10 guage shotgun... but i wouldnt do anything other than kill animals
I know plenty of people who are like you. I don't consider them sociopaths mostly because they're my friends
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Soul Eater
I'll say meaningless death threats like "Watch out on the stairs next time."
"I'll cut all your nerves away from your muscles." Nobody seems to mind.

same. i say things like i will cut out your heart and rectum, then put your heart in a blender and fill the rectum with it to make a taco. i dont see how that is THAT disturbing...?
I think you do it for the attention.

Most people with REAL mental illnesses don't know they do it, and DEFINITELY don't post about it on an internet forum.

but what do I know....

(everything?)
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
1 in 10 people are sociopaths.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
You'd think so but no, I've never been called a sociopath. It's because I'm so charming.

And discrete.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lol you joined UG yesterday... was it just to inform us that you are a sociopath? that's weird you're probably crazy....
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
Quote by ryanh09
lol you joined UG yesterday... was it just to inform us that you are a sociopath? that's weird you're probably crazy....

uhh. actually i just got this account yesterday. i had another that got permabanned. it was from 2004. so dont criticize me. if anyone is, then your the noob.
I'm planning an oppressive regime of fear and violence called "Fred Terror," it will eliminate all people too fat, too stupid, too homosexual, too American and possibly a certain race. I have people on my side giving me advice.

I'm not a sociopath.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by telecaster93
uhh. actually i just got this account yesterday. i had another that got permabanned. it was from 2004. so dont criticize me. if anyone is, then your the noob.

Get him banned for multiple accounts.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by dudetheman

Most people with REAL mental illnesses don't know they do it, and DEFINITELY don't post about it on an internet forum.

but what do I know....

(everything?)

im not saying i actually am. when i say **** like that its just a joke, but people honestly think im a sociopath. even my english teacher said that she could see it in me.
Quote by freddaahh
Get him banned for multiple accounts.

uhh. its not multi accounts if its from a diff email adress... and i got PERMA BANNED! so either way i was gonna make a new account.
Quote by dudetheman

but what do I know....

(everything?)

I've got to agree with you there, he obviously was looking for a "Oh my! What a crazy young man you are. Children avert your eyes!".
Quote by telecaster93
uhh. its not multi accounts if its from a diff email adress... and i got PERMA BANNED!

right. the idea is to keep you off the site. >.<
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
dw, i scare people on a regular basis.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
well...I know someone like that ....he's registered here..but don't remember his user

He's very creative..One time he said he would stick his hand in my anus and rip of my eyes from the inside. Then, he'd make it look like suicide.

So either he's a sociopath or I'm VERY annoying
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by telecaster93

And the Darwin Award winner from this thread is... TELECASTER93!!!
you're not a sociopath, you're just going through puberty.

~dr grungebeatle
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

i read the thread title and started laughing. and no, that doesnt make you a Psychopath... it makes you a regular kid.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
If I'm not mistaken, if you have the capacity to realize you're a sociopath, you aren't a sociopath. Anyways, I've been called a psycho, I've been called schizophrenic, and I've been called bipolar. All three of those came from people who have no idea at all what a bipolar psycho with schizophrenia would be like.
Quote by madbasslover
If I'm not mistaken, if you have the capacity to realize you're a sociopath, you aren't a sociopath. Anyways, I've been called a psycho, I've been called schizophrenic, and I've been called bipolar. All three of those came from people who have no idea at all what a bipolar psycho with schizophrenia would be like.

so are you?
actually to be a sociopath, you have a concept of whats right and wrong, you just dont care. you will lie, cheat, steal, etc as long as you want and feel no guilt or emotions. this is also known as antisocial personality disorder, in the psychological community, most mainstream doctors believe it cannot be treated and that those afflicted with it are better off in prison because they could feign recovery in order to make people believe they are fine when they are not.
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

my friend always tells me he is gonna kill me and my whole family and end my bloodline
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by madbasslover
If I was a bipolar psycho with schizophrenia I wouldn't be on a forum talking about people calling me a bipolar psycho with schizophrenia

brilliant point ol chap...
Quote by dudetheman

but what do I know....

(everything?)

Agreed.

Seriously, lame pre-teen behaviour.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
reported.

wow you are late... i already reported him and so did a few otheres.... hes already banned.
Quote by guitarmang93
wow you are late... i already reported him and so did a few otheres.... hes already banned.

Yeah I noticed...
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by telecaster93
uhh. its not multi accounts if its from a diff email adress... and i got PERMA BANNED! so either way i was gonna make a new account.

Wrong.

But you shouldn't care. Being a sociopath, and all.

-SD
Quote by SilentDeftone
Wrong.

But you shouldn't care. Being a sociopath, and all.

-SD

LOL!!!!!!
what a loser. people who are actually sociopaths dont talk about it or even know they are. and if he were, hed be in jail for killing someone by now!
Quote by guitarmang93
LOL!!!!!!
what a loser. people who are actually sociopaths dont talk about it or even know they are. and if he were, hed be in jail for killing someone by now!

Actually, not all sociopaths are murderers. Given that sociopaths are emotionally detached and have no regard for right and wrong, they're more likely than you or I to commit murder, but killing people isn't part of being a sociopath.
Page 1 of 2