I was under the impression that SS amps don't work well at all with distortion pedals or anything. But then I read through a couple threads and people are suggestion distortion pedals with an SS amps.
Ehhh it'd work... your not gonna get the best tone in the world but it'll sound TEH BR00TALZ!!!! and non guitarists will think it'll sound cool lol
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Oh I thought pedals didnt go well with SS at all. Guesse I'll look it to that
They work fine on a clean SS amp/channel. If you have a lot of distortion on your amp and throw a distortion pedal on top of that you can run into some problems. Not saying it wont work but its situational. Most of the time you'll probably end of with a lot of noise and a harsh tone. They don't always mesh together right.
So whats a good one to buy? I'm not into TEH BR00TALZ I prefer Maiden-Metallica kind of metal. And I have a valvestate :p
Quote by Steel8909
So whats a good one to buy? I'm not into TEH BR00TALZ I prefer Maiden-Metallica kind of metal. And I have a valvestate :p

i love maidden and can get a perfect tone with my digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.