drums, bass, easy...... guitar can be hard but u kno...
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
Umm... just drop your standard rock beat, throw in constant eighth note bass, playing the roots of the guitar chords, and have the guitar play your classic I IV V progression.

It sells records, man.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
If your drummer can do a decently fast normal beat, id say You by Bad Religion is easy, other than a slightly challenging walking bass line in the intro (i think its a walking line....its not just root notes tho). ReadyMade by RHCP would be fun i think. Generally, any kind of punk and most types of rock are fairly simple all around.
oh umm we looked creep by radiohead and breaking benjamin we just want a song thats easy (i play guitar and im more of a intermediate player)
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Quote by Muphin
Umm... just drop your standard rock beat, throw in constant eighth note bass, playing the roots of the guitar chords, and have the guitar play your classic I IV V progression.

It sells records, man.

muphin.... i hate you.... so so much..... i do really hate you.....

i hate you because your right
Quote by dr.feel good
you shook me all night long-Ac/Dc or master of puppets-metallica

mabye...i like ur guitar dude i have the same but in black as u can see by my sig...
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Quote by dr.feel good
you shook me all night long-Ac/Dc or master of puppets-metallica

Master of puppets second solo is quite hard for a beginnner band.
Quote by isaac_bandits
Master of puppets second solo is quite hard for a beginnner band.

no i mean like the bass and drums can be easy which the master of puppets is and the guitar can be harder but the solo is easy dont worry and if not ill just do a improv
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Some Alice In Chains songs aren't too hard. Maybe it's hard to a good sound though.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal