anyone know of a simplistic metal/hardcore song.....yes i know not a lot of them are simplistic.....i really wanna learn one right now
Metal+Hardcore=Metalcore? You want a Metalcore song? Something simple and generic? Check out Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
thank you and yes i know its metalcore i really dont know y i didnt write it like that however
w.e
Yeah well, what can you do? Hopefully that's what you're looking for!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
yea....i checked it out i already have the song but yea its easier than i thought thanx
No problem!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
wait your saying metalcore isnt ez?
Quote by Imalius
.....yes i know not a lot of them are simplistic.....

if im not mistaken metal core=drop tuning and chuging the fattest string with an occasional pinch harmonic?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by bi-ah!

if im not mistaken metal core=drop tuning and chuging the fattest string with an occasional pinch harmonic?

srry i meant are easy my bad
Quote by mrmarc772
*struggles to keep comments to self*

I did mine sneakily

Check out some old Trivium too while you're at it. Things off Ascendancy would be ideal.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by bi-ah!

too much caturday for you
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.