hey im planning to buy a boss gt8 and my question is: can i download presests to my gt8 just as the pods and the digitechs do??
I'd think so, but the best place to check would be boss's website.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Use the search bar! And yes you can download but your pc needs a midi port and cable, the GT-10 has USB, yes there is a GT-10, it looks like **** but it must be pretty decent.
Quote by MiG_853
Use the search bar! And yes you can download but your pc needs a midi port and cable, the GT-10 has USB, yes there is a GT-10, it looks like **** but it must be pretty decent.

ehh... i dont want to sound ignorant but whats exactly a midi port? is it something regular on most pcs?
he'd have to wait for april for a gt-10. theyre basically the same, but the 10 will probly be easier to use, but cost $500 new with no used ones to buy obviously. you can get a gt-8 for around 250-300 in great condition used. i hated my gt-8 though, so i cant really say it was a good investment.
Well Enough Alone
Quote by guitardude11
he'd have to wait for april for a gt-10. theyre basically the same, but the 10 will probly be easier to use, but cost $500 new with no used ones to buy obviously. you can get a gt-8 for around 250-300 in great condition used. i hated my gt-8 though, so i cant really say it was a good investment.

why did you hated it? and this is not about the gt8 vs gt10 its about if i can download presets from my pc to the gt8 xD
I'm selling a Gt-8 if your interested. Theres a link in my sig.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.