I played one at Guitar Cneter the other day and it sounded pretty good...
comments? suggestion?

I Playe metal and some alt rock and im lookin for a good tube amp... is this a good choice?

any imput wood be awesome

T-H-X in advance

oh and sorry about bein in the wrong thread area, i 4got to switch 'zones' b4 i posted this
Last edited by doomed1 at Feb 5, 2008,
why not move it then?
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
"Thread area"?? "Zone"??
It's called a board, jackass.
And you're in the wrong one.
I actually have the raven half stack (Rg100 head and RG412 cab) and I love it. I bought it because of the real bassy sound it has for when I was playing metal, but I also love how clear the clean channel is. I mean it isn't the go to for a lot of huge bands (in fact I have no idea who actually plays one) but really any sound I've ever tried to get out of it has been possible. I would recommend it to any one who really doesn't play a single style of music, because it is perfect to put pedals in front of or play right into it. Currently I play more punk, but I've blasted a lot of metal through it, and blues here and there. Highly recommend based on versatility and inexpensiveness.
Quote by doomed1
oh and sorry about bein in the wrong thread area, i 4got to switch 'zones' b4 i posted this

And you've been here since 05? That's awful. I'm embarrassed for you.
And lol @ your ban

OT: I got one for my birthday. Forgot which kind, but it had 2 speakers, if that helps in comprehension of size. Had it for about 2 or so weeks and then it stopped working on me. Got a full refund and bought an ipod instead. You should just invest in an ipod like the cool kids are doing nowadays.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 18, 2013,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
And you've been here since 05? That's awful. I'm embarrassed for you.

OT: I got one for my birthday. Forgot which kind, but it had 2 speakers, if that helps in comprehension of size. Had it for about 2 or so weeks and then it stopped working on me. Got a full refund and bought an ipod instead. You should just invest in an ipod like the cool kids are doing nowadays.

Or a Zune. I hear those are pretty popular.
Sail upon the open skies
Nothing beats the crushing overdrive of the Marshall MG100HDFX. Nothing.

Try GG&A for better answers.
I pride myself on my humility.
that's so raven
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Dat necrobump...
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Iiiii Looooove Theeeee Deeeeead (threads)
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.