Hi.I've been playing for 8 months and i have a Squier Strat.I have 400 euros to spend.I play Rock,Funk,Metal and Punk.
Can someone suggest me a guitar and an amp around this price?

P.S:Sorry for my bad english,i'm portuguese
roland cube 30 maybe? for the guitar, maybe a yamaha pacifica 112 (412 if you can stretch to it)?

though you'd need to try that 112 to make sure it's better than your squier.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
roland cube 30 maybe? for the guitar, maybe a yamaha pacifica 112 (412 if you can stretch to it)?

though you'd need to try that 112 to make sure it's better than your squier.

I tryed it once,a friend has it,i didn't like it very much.Maybe i will just buy the guitar and then i will ask my parents for an amp.
ok... which didn't you like? the amp or the guitar?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ok... which didn't you like? the amp or the guitar?

The guitar.A friend of mine saw a epi silverburst on ebay the other day.He said it was cheap,but i don't trust on ebay
ok. it's really up to you to be honest... it's definitely worth considering if splitting that budget between guitar and amp will get you anything noticeably better than you already have. in terms of the guitar, at least.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i think u should buy that silver bust, i think a great guitar for u would be a ibenez iceman ic400 or a fender toronado,what do u guys think???
let's help this buddy out i'm sure u guys would like recomendations of a guitar to buy if u were him.
Quote by blackzeppelion
i think u should buy that silver bust, i think a great guitar for u would be a ibenez iceman ic400 or a fender toronado,what do u guys think???
let's help this buddy out i'm sure u guys would like recomendations of a guitar to buy if u were him.

Dude,i love the IC400,but it's too expensive.The Toronado it's the guitar on Can't Stop video,if it is,t's beautiful.
yes it is,but u know, if u want to buy the silverbust ,u will only have access to buy it on ebay...
any suggestions from u guys?
Quote by blackzeppelion
yes it is,but u know, if u want to buy the silverbust ,u will only have access to buy it on ebay...
any suggestions from u guys?

And if the silverburst arrive here with damages from the shipping?That's the problem.My friend just sended the link to the silverburst and the current bid is 157.50 dollars,that means that it's 107 euros more 67 euros from shipping,what do you think?
Quote by blackzeppelion
i'm retarded like him,thats why my post is so bad!

You're not alone,my english is very bad too.
To be honest,i want to buy the silverburst,but i noticed a crack on the neck.Shoul i buy it?

P.S:Its a little crack.Crack
well,for now its all i have to say.
rest my case
so u guys should help him!

P.S.:i'm a solo guitar player i think i gonna buy a jackson rr3 black without pickguard...so if u guys have one and u don't want it sell it to me!
thanks
If you want a great sounding setup, the amp should be where the money goes. Euro for Euro, you'll get a nicer tone from a half-decent guitar out of a great amp than a great guitar out of a half-decent amp.
If you like playability, then go ahead and buy a nicer instrument.
Quote by rmcgdd
If you want a great sounding setup, the amp should be where the money goes. Euro for Euro, you'll get a nicer tone from a half-decent guitar out of a great amp than a great guitar out of a half-decent amp.
If you like playability, then go ahead and buy a nicer instrument.

What amp do you suggest?
Quote by blackzeppelion
i suggest a spider III, what do u guys think?

I don't like very much of the spiders and i have a band and that's not a gig amp,it's a practice amp