I just got me a new RR3 and I wanted to change the pickgaurd cause its black on black and it loos kinda plain. Anyone know where I can get a new one?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
I would go with order one offline, personally I've never seen pickquards for that particular guitar in stores, only ones for starts and LP's. Good call on the RR3 though, I played the black one at a shop and loved it.
\m/ METAL! \m/
Oh yeah man, it's amazing I just want something to like 2 tone it Maybe a white or a silver. I'm just trying to see if anyone knows where to order them.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
See, I'm not too sure how to make em.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Yeah... Umm... nothing too good there.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Anyone know any good Luithers in Metro Atlanta?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Or find something cheap, plastic and flat and rout a pickguard out of it yourself. Use a router, not a saw, and rout a hair bigger than your current pickguard. Then sand till smooth. It's janky, but if you do it right it works well. Plus cheap plastic **** comes in lots of colors and patterns.
Quote by Chaosinborn

Quote by gh0sthack

Didn't Kerry King use MGs at some point?

I think he just endorses them because he likes sacks of money
Yeah I was contiplating that. I think this is a metal one however.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment