If you can save up a little more go for a Schecter.
EDIT: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?page=1&N=100001&Ntk=All&Ntt=schecter&Nty=1&Ns=P_Price%7C0 have you only been playing since December? If so a FR is not the greatest idea. Take it from me its harder for a beginner to keep a FR up and running than it is to tune your guitar every once in a while.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by giantsfanftw
No I just found this site in December. I've been playing since August.
How do FR's work?

Well basically they are held down by the springs and a couple screws and they just "float" in place. They're a pain in the ass to change strings on, you can't go into alternate tunings, and if you change string gauge then you have to reset your whole trem system. They're great for someone who really knows how to deal with them but I wouldn't really recommend it for a first or even second guitar.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
it is really cheap and the pick^s arent great, but if your on a limited budget this would be a fine guitar

american dluxe stratocasters are godly
GT

05 3 tone sunburst deluxe strat
line 6 spyder III 30 watt

epiphone special II les paul
SD-50CE silvertone acoustic electric
So in order to detune you have to unscrew it? Does it come with a special screw driver?

As for american deluxe stratocasters, that's way over my budget buddy
^Definitely go with something along the lines of that second guitar you linked. Tremelo systems, like FR, are only good to those who know EXACTLY how to use and maintain them. To everyone else they are just frustrating and more bad than good.

The white model of that RG2 you linked looks nice. Try to find an Ibanez RG321MH for, or near, that price.
Try some Washburns, i was gonna get the Ibanez RG you linked above but i managed to get a washburn for the same price with active EMG's.
I'd say that Ibanez is quite worth the price.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.